Sign in to follow this  

Moon Maiden's Conspiracy Theories

A conspiracy theory I have is that many viruses are infact started by anti-virus software developers in order to sell more of their products and updates.

Guest Pauly
Originally posted by MichaelTravis

God is Santa Claus for grown ups. Fairytales pure and simple.

You don't need that nonsense to treat people properly and lead a decent life. In fact, I would suggest that you are more likely to do so without religion.

Look at the insane fundamentalism that is destabilising the world more than ever today. I am really disappointed that the human race hasn't grown out of religion by now - certainly in the so-called "developed" cultures of the west.

Woo and Yay! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by t020

A conspiracy theory I have is that many viruses are infact started by anti-virus software developers in order to sell more of their products and updates.

Sure ... I've thought that myself ... and it would make good business sense for them to do so ... unethical though ... but then business often is !!

You do start some good topics girl, good on ya! keep it up, makes some of the little devils think!

Originally posted by scaja

I beleive in God and that is not through blind belief or faith, it is through science, just one small example of this is the BIG BANG theory, now I happen to believe in the big bang theory. before the big bang there was nothing, no space, no time, no matter, no laws of physics, there was nothing, then from out of nothing formed a primeval atom my question is how can something come out of nothing?

It has been proved that something can go go into nothing blackholes for instance do that they suck things in and they become nothing, but something can never be formed out of nothing.

That primeval atom must have come from something.

Next is the fact that the big bang had to have the exact force, to little force and the universe would have imploded on itself and we would'nt be, a larger force and the universe would have expanded at such a rate that there would have been no matter. It just happened to be the right amount of force. Oh and just to finish things the way our planets are is very unusual most planetary systems that have been found have a sun and then one huge planet next to it ours is completeley different 4 small planets then 2 huge planets. For me there are to many coincidences for it to be a coincidence.

But if it hadn't have been so, you wouldn't be here to think about it. How many billions of alternate universes died out in a picosecond?

Any statistically unlikely event will occur within the lifetime of our universe, yet alone the whole of "creation"

I won the lottery twice. I now have 20 quid!