House extension cost ??

advice required.

Will builders give a budget quote for a house extension WITHOUT detailed plans ??? or do i have to have the plans approved before i can get an accurate quotation ?.

cheers

The more accurate the plans the more accurate the quote. You are also better off getting good plans so that you know what you are getting and can spec in the finishes you want as the builder will quote off the cheapest finishes.

be honest how can anybody give a quote without plans it could be thousands out for very many reasons

hi

i am a builder and specialize in extensions,garages, refurb/modernisation work, in fact all types of building work.

if you are interested in a quote my tel no. is 0114 232 1632 / 07984 880806

i have an architecht that i recommend having worked from many of his drawings, i will give you an estimate which will be a very good guide, please contact me

portfolio and recommendations available

stuart

All Build Construction

A good guestimate is

£500/600 a sq metre for the foundation floor and then £450/500 a sq metre for the additional floors. you then need to at VAT. we had an extension about 12mths ago and this was what the house insurance advised us to use for rebuild costings and it was about right for the price we paid the builder.

good luck and good luck with the build if you can afford it.

i BUILD AND RENOVATING HOUSES WITH MY FATHER IF SOME ONE NEED SOME WORK DONE RING ME. 0851663040 WE FROM POLAND SO GONE BE CHIPPER THEN OTHER...

The more accurate the plans the more accurate the quote. You are also better off getting good plans so that you know what you are getting and can spec in the finishes you want as the builder will quote off the cheapest finishes.

[as the builder will quote off the cheapest finishes ]

Any credible builder certainly won't

Roughly 700-800 Euro For Week Per Person. If We Taking About Extensions.

I would advise against using any builder that gives a quote without detailed plans , you just can't do it , end of.

I know a really good company based in sheffield who have just done some quality work for my friend - hop on plumbline-installs.co.uk and have a look at their stuff. Great attention to detail, really friendly staff and all at a fair price. Really professional.

Regards,

Rob

Hi, We build small extensions and undertake most building projects.

Rough guide line prices can be given but they are very rough. We would be happy to give you an exact price with the drawings.

We can also provide you with and excellent architect.

If you are intrested, 07876 212724.

D.Reaney Building Rennovation

http://www.drbuild.co.uk