Good sandwich shops in Sheffield

The best sandwiches in the land have to probably be in olive grove sandwich shop. u can get a bacon, egg, sausage and tomatoe (BEST) Sandwich from there for a meir £2.30!!! belive me, the irst time i had one a near came my self, lol

my favourite sandwiches are roast veg and mozzerella which they do at various places but at the bohemian where I work:D they are yummy!

Is the mozzerella you use free from animal rennet? ...I ask out of curiousity and on behalf of my vegetarian friends.

yep :) its a veggie cafe, except the fish stuff:cool:

all about sandwich shops new and old

IF YOU HAVE NOT TRYED CAPILLE'S SANDWICH BAR YOUVE NOT LIVED !!! best ever so fresh and best friendly service chefs just crazy (funny) lol :hihi::loopy:

The best sandwiches in the land have to probably be in olive grove sandwich shop. u can get a bacon, egg, sausage and tomatoe (BEST) Sandwich from there for a meir £2.30!!! belive me, the irst time i had one a near came my self, lol

hi try CAPILLE'S SANDWICH BAR jus fabtastic ther best only £2.00 S5 area wacky chef there mad great staff

My favourites Spoilt For Choice on Eccy Road. Excellent home cooked meats and great specials!!

Lilys on Penistone road at hillsborough. Top buns too!!!

all about sandwich shops new and old

try capille's sandwich bar best ever food roast chicken meat & potato pie are my favorites they also do tapas yummy !!! :love:

Vittles in Broomhill (their bacon/pear/stilton sandwich is amazing!), and Hercule in Crookes isn't bad either.