Sign in to follow this  

Health Contract

:banana: I fully agree with Kitty kat, that the people who delibratly abuse there body should pay extra in medical care and thats that.

Britain has been dubbed the obese capital of Europe and yes i know theres folk with medical problems which cause them to be fat, its not pointed toward them, its pointed towards couch potatoes constantly stuffing there face doing nothing in any form of exosise and smokers who know the consiquences of what it can do yet continue to abuse there bodies.

I am all for it. :wink:

:banana: I fully agree with Kitty kat, that the people who delibratly abuse there body should pay extra in medical care and thats that.

That's right Paul.

If they want to stuff their faces full of Yorkshire puddings, they should be made to pay. :thumbsup:

Let's say that someone has a disease which can be treated with an expensive drug which works 50% of the time. Let's then say that research shows that losing weight and stopping smoking will work 50% of the time. Why can't we say that they can have the expensive drug if they also stop taking the other dangerous drug (smoking) at the same time? Why can't they be asked to lose weight at the same time if this would then be meeting the doctors half way? Why should I be expected to let someone sit around on their fat backside eating cakes and smoking while taking a very expensive drugs when some self discipline would result in the same overall result.