2 Housemates needed

Hi

There are 2 rooms available to share in a newly refurbished house, with myself and another final year student. £42 week.

Looking for like minded people to share with 2 girls

Hi there,

My name's Aidan and I'm looking for a place to move into from mid-August onwards in Sheffield.

Do you think you could send me some details as to where you are, what the house is like, contract conditions etc?

I'm gonna be looking around Sheffield this Wednesday looking at various places, so if we could arrange a viewing for then that would be cool, but I can equally do another day if its more convenient for you.

I'm 23 years old and starting a PT masters, while doing a placement at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital during the year. I'm not sure what my council tax situation would be, but I will find out.

If you're still looking do u reckon u could call me on 07951011252 quoting ur login name so i know its a reply to this ad. :)

or email aidan_is@centrum.cz, but prefer phone.

thanks

aidan

Hi We are 2 working Graduates who are looking for a place to stay from the begining of August. Just seen your post and very interested. Where is the house and, when will the rooms become avaialable? We are willing to pay the council tax if others in the house are students etc. Please get back to me Raj on 07971430066, or email Rajan.Shukla@outokumpu.com Cheers