The Celebrity Big Brother 2007 thread

can someone tell me what happened to jade's mum's arm?

I still think the whole programme is sad in someways as this awfull woman has not got the brains to realise that she has been set up by the producers to look dreadfull

I watched extreme makeover the other night which feature Jades mum. She explained that she was a passenger on her brothers bike 20 years ago and they came clipped the kirb and came off. Her brother died instantly and she lost the use of her arm. It happend near their home.

Shilpa has really grown in my estimation after what she has had to put up with with Jackiey. Just how difficult is it to say Shilpa? Jackiey is an embarrassing example of a breed of people in this country who hear or see a foreign name and decide instantly that they will never be able to pronounce it, even though it is usually very simple. Jackiey's assertion that it isn't her fault that she can't pronounce it is pathetic - she seems to be implying that it is Shilpa's fault for having a name she isn't familiar with! Shilpa has dealt with her in a very dignified way - I would have smacked the woman by now.

I know what you mean but what is bugging me is Shilpa's double standards. She couldn't say Dirk which isn't exactly difficult either but she sat and laughed and made a bit of a joke about his name. No doubt she didn't mean anything by it but Jackie was trying to say her name properly, she wasn't being intentionally rude.

Jackie seems to have actually spent quite a lot of time in India and I don't get the impression thats she's bigoted or racist I really think she is finding it hard to say is all. I don't think Shilpa has been hugly dignified. The bit I saw was her throwing a strop at Jackie for getting her name wrong, spoilt child was more what sprung to my mind.

(I can't believe I am defending Jackie btw but I just think she is a woman way out of her depth)

Shilpa was getting right up my nose (and not just becuase of the name thing) but maybe she should stay in so Dirk can dribble at her some more cos thats just funny....

Who do people think will leave tonight? Also will they replace the housemates who walked?? :love: :love: :love: :love:

Jack will probably go - if it was an eviction, he'd get the least votes, but I also reckon he'll get least votes to stay.

Big Brother has decided to postpone the punishment of Carole & Cleo until tomoz, due to last nights events in the house?

Just seen this message appear on the screen, does anyone know why? :suspect:

What is/ was the punishment? Heard it was going to be on the live streaming last night? And is anyone replacing the housemates who left!?

Because of talking about nominations Cleo & Carole won't be allowed to nominate. They will be then called into the Diary Room together where they will be told that one of them will automatically face eviction this Friday - their fellow housemates must decide who.

Are any new people going into the house to replace the two that walked i wonder?

make that three thats walked out! honestly these 'celebs' ...no stamina!!!:P

It seems that no one is actually watching it. The usual BB thread on here was massive. I aint seem any of it but check this thread every now and again to find out whats been going on and it looks like nothing at all!

Yeah I don't know anyone thats actually watching it this year! I watched the first one...saw how great the 'celebs' were...and decided to watch soapstar superstar instead it was that bad!:P

I'm watching it.....not working at the moment, so have the live feed on during the day for background noise.

Not a lot really happens until someone escapes, like today, but I missed it because I actually didn't have the telly on at the time. I'm so pleased Leo went though ~ he was really getting on my nerves. I don't know how many times in the past few days I've shouted "SHUT UP" at the telly.

I was hoping Dirk (Duck) would be voted out tonight. He was one of my favourites to win, but he's really gone down in my estimation ~ he's turning cynical and spiteful.

Jade's the opposite of what I expected. I was trying to figure out what exactly she's done since leaving the BB house last time to make so much money, but she's a canny business woman, and that's why she's been so successful.

I can't work out who I'd like to win; definitely not Shilpa. She's always acting, and she thinks she's better than everyone else. Also, I hated the way she butted in and took over whenever Jackiey was trying to do something. I hope she's nominated next time, and hopefully evicted.