The Celebrity Big Brother 2007 thread

I was a bit confused last night. 4 housemates made BBl augh and 4 didn't. To pass 5 housemates needed to make BB laugh but they passed anyway?

Plus, whats happened to all the evictions?

Loving the showgirls task tho, they weren't half bad. I just wish Dirk & Jermaine didn't sulk so much! I can understand that its not much fun when they get loud and p**sed but they seem to turn into such sour old men about it all

I was a bit confused last night. 4 housemates made BBl augh and 4 didn't. To pass 5 housemates needed to make BB laugh but they passed anyway?

Plus, whats happened to all the evictions?

Loving the showgirls task tho, they weren't half bad. I just wish Dirk & Jermaine didn't sulk so much! I can understand that its not much fun when they get loud and p**sed but they seem to turn into such sour old men about it all

Nominations took place yesterday afternoon. I half expected the announcement to have been made last night, with an eviction tonight, but it didn't happen, and there's no announcement on the BB website. It looks on the cards that there will be a double eviction when it does happen because, even with the two hour straight through final on Sunday, I can't see how they can get everyone out in that time, unless they each only have a very very short interview.

Cleo is a bit of a dark horse after all - but nobody's perfect and -

I still would!!

As for dorky dirk, I thought he was a well meaning simpleton but he appears to be a whinging wan*er with no sense of humour.

WHEN ARE THE WOMEN GOING TO GET THEM OUT?? -

The other house mates I mean!!

Five housemates face the eviction vote, and two will definitely be evicted on Friday.

The five are: Dirk, Jo, Cleo, Ian and Shilpa. I think BB were hoping that Danielle would be nominated this week, because there's been talk about throwing her out of the house anyway, but neither has happened.

If I had to choose which two housemates, out of the five nominated, should be evicted, for my own reasons, they would be Dirk and Shilpa. In all honesty, I can't say that I'd really want to save any of them.

inspite of the rasist thing - shilpa is doing me head in! She fawns all over dirk then ...... danielle and joe need to go!! People slag dirk off but he is being a grump cos that is him. I want jermaine to win!

Five housemates face the eviction vote, and two will definitely be evicted on Friday.

The five are: Dirk, Jo, Cleo, Ian and Shilpa. I think BB were hoping that Danielle would be nominated this week, because there's been talk about throwing her out of the house anyway, but neither has happened.

If I had to choose which two housemates, out of the five nominated, should be evicted, for my own reasons, they would be Dirk and Shilpa. In all honesty, I can't say that I'd really want to save any of them.

really? well they should. she was worse then jade in the rasist thing.

I think I am racist.

*shock*

I sometimes detest the entire human RACE. Honestly, 2 girls have a hissy fit, and the world is up in arms. We are (collectively) so up our own bottoms at times it's untrue.

I think I am racist.

*shock*

I sometimes detest the entire human RACE. Honestly, 2 girls have a hissy fit, and the world is up in arms. We are (collectively) so up our own bottoms at times it's untrue.

Geoff, please say a***e, not bottoms . A little courtesy please.!

shilpa? ann, i'm shocked!:shocked:

i'd go for either - danielle - two faced sheep who joined the bully and has a FOUL, FOUL mouth!; Jo - really gone down in my estimation with the whole Shilpa thing, and now trying to bait Dirk - apparently Jo was bullied at school - i wonder if the bullies thought it was fun to see how far the could push her...; Cleo - sat on the fence during the Shilpa/Jade row, which to me is siding with Jade, and winding Dirk up when it was clear to all that it was time to stop...

i must admit i'm a little worried for Jo - i think if she gets a bad reception she'll really struggle with it given her nervousness, panic attackes etc.

shilpa? ann, i'm shocked!:shocked:

i'd go for either - danielle - two faced sheep who joined the bully and has a FOUL, FOUL mouth!; Jo - really gone down in my estimation with the whole Shilpa thing, and now trying to bait Dirk - apparently Jo was bullied at school - i wonder if the bullies thought it was fun to see how far the could push her...; Cleo - sat on the fence during the Shilpa/Jade row, which to me is siding with Jade, and winding Dirk up when it was clear to all that it was time to stop...

i must admit i'm a little worried for Jo - i think if she gets a bad reception she'll really struggle with it given her nervousness, panic attackes etc.

Danielle hasn't been nominated, otherwise she would have been top of my list. I've not liked Shilpa right from the start ~ she's very false, plays up to the cameras, and I agree with someone else's opinion I read elsewhere in that her "playing the victim and exposing the nastiness of those around her is a game plan."

As I said, I'm not that keen on any of them, and can't pick a winner, but my definite no-nos would be Danielle, Dirk, Jack, Jermaine, Jo and Shilpa.....uh oh, that only leaves Cleo and Ian.:gag:

Danielle hasn't been nominated, otherwise she would have been top of my list. I've not liked Shilpa right from the start ~ she's very false, plays up to the cameras, and I agree with someone else's opinion I read elsewhere in that her "playing the victim and exposing the nastiness of those around her is a game plan."

As I said, I'm not that keen on any of them, and can't pick a winner, but my definite no-nos would be Danielle, Dirk, Jack, Jermaine, Jo and Shilpa.....uh oh, that only leaves Cleo and Ian.:gag:

the thing about shilpa is that we're left wondering what's going on in her mind - you could be right, you could be wrong - but with the some of the other's they've been quite transparent, and not in a nice way...i also think it's much more difficult to 'read' someone from a different culture, one that we aren't familiar...things such as language (even a shared one), body language, manners etc. are all culturally specific...

from cleo and ian it would ahve to be Ian - he's the only person who went into the house and i didin't like, but i actually think he's ok