The Celebrity Big Brother 2007 thread

Faceman!

Why does Hollywood plastic surgery make everyone look like William Shatner?

:)

Faceman!

Why does Hollywood plastic surgery make everyone look like William Shatner?

:)

Yay! EXCELLENT! ;)

I think we have our Winner :thumbsup:

StarSparkle

C'mon people... Ian from STEPS!!!!!!!!! :gag:

'H' has 'come out'..? :shocked::o:rolleyes:

Who would have ever thought it? What breaking news!

What a joke. :hihi:

Who would have ever thought it? What breaking news!

What a joke. :hihi:

I thought Davina was 'havin a laff' when she mentioned about him 'coming out' in the papers today!! :o

Now there's a shock... not...

StarSparkle

Arrr so that's what the 'H' stood for :wink:

Oh and Cleo is still looking mighty fine :love: .Was surprised to find out she's only 44, thought she was older than that as the Kenny Everett Show was at the start of the Eighties!

Arrr so that's what the 'H' stood for :wink:

Not quite, but you're on the right lines... :)

She was only about 18 at the time.

Having Ken Russell in there is a stroke of genius

Maybe Leo could play the love interest.. after all he has the hair for a bollywood production :hihi:

:suspect: Oi! I'm having Preston back from last year! Or if we are being more realistic Bez :hihi:

Cleo Roccos:clap: Fantastic! Loved KE. The band guy - sorry never heard of him... but I'm sure i will tire of doing so. Ken Russell - a reality show fifteen years too late, more the late night stuff that channel 4 used to do where they sat round a black table cloth and the programme finished when they'd run out of things to say (please tell me someone else remembers this) Leo and H - i think they'll provide great entertainment actually in a cringeworthy way, Jo from S club - had a hard life since, had a problem with her spine, think it'll be tears before long. Ms Bollywood will just smile a lot and we won't see the WAG as she'll be too busy in the bathroom. Carole Malone - has she had major surgery - she looks soo plastic!

Face is going to get on my nerves... Sorry guys!

Jermaine Jackson!!! :o I have visions of a Jackson five type task! He was so funny how he assumed everyone knew who he was. Needs to add a few whoops and back slide dancing. Think the endless questions about his siblings will get to him in the end.

My winner? Cleo :thumbsup:

Distinct lack of eye candy for us ladies and distinguishing men this year. No PRESTON!!!!:(

Distinct lack of eye candy for us ladies and distinguishing men this year.

Well there's H.

Erm... OK, maybe a few years ago... :|:blush:

Well there's H.

OK, maybe a few years ago... :|:blush:

Meaks! You'd have had the hots for my long term ex. He's the spit of him but with dark hair - well maybe just the spit. :D

Faceman is innit to win it.

A nice guy...and he's a member of the A-team.

:suspect: Oi! I'm having Preston back from last year! Or if we are being more realistic Bez :hihi:

Cleo Roccos:clap: Fantastic! Loved KE. The band guy - sorry never heard of him... but I'm sure i will tire of doing so. Ken Russell - a reality show fifteen years too late, more the late night stuff that channel 4 used to do where they sat round a black table cloth and the programme finished when they'd run out of things to say (please tell me someone else remembers this) Leo and H - i think they'll provide great entertainment actually in a cringeworthy way, Jo from S club - had a hard life since, had a problem with her spine, think it'll be tears before long. Ms Bollywood will just smile a lot and we won't see the WAG as she'll be too busy in the bathroom. Carole Malone - has she had major surgery - she looks soo plastic!

Face is going to get on my nerves... Sorry guys!

Jermaine Jackson!!! :o I have visions of a Jackson five type task! He was so funny how he assumed everyone knew who he was. Needs to add a few whoops and back slide dancing. Think the endless questions about his siblings will get to him in the end.

My winner? Cleo :thumbsup:

Distinct lack of eye candy for us ladies and distinguishing men this year. No PRESTON!!!!:(

I know, Edna hun - I'm pining for last year's bunch too - I kept hoping Preston might return, or perhaps one of Kasabian, you remember those rumours about Tom last spring?

On the bright side, Faceman is still a VERRRRY attractive man after all these years - and has more charisma and charm in his little finger than the rest of the bozos put together. So here's to Face and Victory :thumbsup:

Let's notch another one up for the A-Team :thumbsup:

StarSparkle