The Celebrity Big Brother 2007 thread

Time to kickstart this thread...

I've still not heard who is going in apart from the rumour Jade Goody might go in.

I love this programme and make no apologies for it. No other reality show comes close for me.

Hope there is a romance to rival Chantelle and Preston :love: (AW) ... a "shall I be the cat?" incident... more singing and dancing... and some decent eye candy this year. :D

I would love it if Su Pollard went in! I love her. :love:

Well, a quick Google reveals that the following are likely:

Ian Watkins – H from pop band Steps.

Justin Hawkins - The Darkness

Julie Goodyear - Coronation Street (I'd pay to see that) :hihi:

Lauren Harries - Transexual ex-child antiques star

Adam Ant - 80s Pop Sensation

and others.

In fairness, some of that I found on the webpage of The Sun, so I wouldn't put too much store in it. ;)

Ugh, Ian Watkins and Lauren Harries are two of the most annoying people on the face of the earth imo, they may well be enough to put me off watching it :(

Oh God I would soooo love Robert Kilroy Silk to be in there. It would be a scream!

I can safely say that all the Sun's confirmed housemates could slap me round the face with a kipper yodelling 'I'm really famous, me' and I'd still not register them as celebs. Perhaps they'll go one postmodern step further than last year and put NO genuinely famous people in there. Then the only real celeb would be Jade Goody, who's only famous for being on Big Brother. What larks.

I heard there were a few Americans going in, including Paul Michael-Glazer, Dirk Benedict, and possibly The Hoff.

I'm wondering whether there'll be a twist similar to the non-celeb of last year.

I heard the American rumour too.

I doubt they'll do a twist like the non celeb again but I'm sure there will be a twist - like when Jackie Stallone went in. Still makes me chuckle when she came and in said "Yeah Jackie" :hihi:

According to media reports, Jade Goody will enter the house a few days after the other housemates, accompanied by her mum, grandma and her boyfirend. Erm........ why are they celebrities? :loopy:

so which celebrities are going in, i've read the names but not one of them is anybody.

i've read the names but not one of them is anybody.

Welcome to 2007

I heard that Leilani Dowding is going in the house, should be fun to watch as i used to be her Supervisor back in Bournemouth :?

Not in what she does now i'd like to add :roll::hihi: