Did you live on the Wybourn in the 60s?

I was born on Wybourn and am living there again now. My family are the Gillotts.

I worked with Wendy at Greaves cabinet makers, very nice lady - say hi and ask her if she remembers Linda and Olwen - sorry just realised OH is stll signed in. I'm Denlin on here

Hi Denlin

My brother Mark, worked at Greaves..do you remember him?

Jayne

Sure do Gunstones, walker, Elvin

Gunstones Harry,Sid, Jack, Mary Clara Brian been on Maltravers Rd. Since built till about 2000.

Tucker's Shakeshafts,Winterbottoms

All lived middle to top end of Maltravers Rd.

Happy Days sadly missed never to be repeated.

Hi Denlin

My brother Mark, worked at Greaves..do you remember him?

Jayne

Don't know Jayne, - what was his surname and when did he work there?

Hi Diamond Jack

Bunny gray was my Uncle, Kevin & Brian my cousins, he was married to Pat who was a lovely woman.

My name is Darren Gray

All the best

i remember bunny gray was a great man he thought the world of me and my mate we are both blind people who used !g in the cricket pub my name is john i had a guide dog called quenie

i remember bunny gray was a great man he thought the world of me and my mate we are both blind people who used !g in the cricket pub my name is john i had a guide dog called quenie

Is it George Grey you are referring to (BUNNY) if so a top bloke who i worked with at one time.

Yes there are 2 brothers Brian gray and George gray . George was my dad passed on in 1994 , Brian my uncle passed away in 1999. Thank you for your kind words!:)

bones was mate with my younger brother elvo for meny years sadly we heared he died

Yes its true he died a few years ago

All my Dads family come from Wybourn - the Wilds and the Shepards, some still live there my uncle and 3 cousins. I lived there for a short while after were re-housed because of the Sheffield Gale. We lived in Nunnery Terrace.

These are names I can remember. My nan and grandad (Damms) lived at No 12 Nunnery Terrace, from the 1940s up to the 1980s.

Does anyone remember a guy called Ken Goodwin or Goodison,nickname (bones) lived on the bottom Wybourn probably Maltravers Terrace

I remember Ken Goodwin, he commited suicide if we are talking about the same Ken Goodwin, the Goodwin family lived on Maltravers Terrace. He had a brother called David who married my aunt, David also passed away about 2 years or so ago I heard.