Video/DVD of World student games opening ceremony

I know a video was produced for sale back in 91, just wondered if anybody had any clips on you tube etc as would'nt make having a look to revive some memories.

My dad was a volunteer and got us tickets for the opening ceromony which was really good, but taped over it years ago.

Maybe a councillor on here could up load a vid on you tube for us to relive it as we are still paying for it! Cr Price must have a copy.

Hello,

I was a volunteer at the world student games and I have been looking everywhere for the video tape.

I Know it is available at Sheffield's library but as I now live in France I have no way to borrow it or make a copy.

Hope this information is useful.

Bonne chance

Leahana

I have been looking for ages as i was in the opening ceremony and it was fab. I would love to see it again, so if anyone does know how to get hold of a copy please let us know!!!!!!!!!

I have an official video of the World Student Games. Wonder what its worth? Offers invited!!!

Does anyone have or know where i can get a copy of this?

does it have the opening ceremony on it?

I was at the opening and closing too. "buffer steel" as Judy Chabola used to shout. have the video too..:hihi:

is anyone willing to sell the video?

I've looked everywhere for the bit where Helen Sharman drops the torch looks around like a bemused muppet and gets ushered on by officials but it's nowhere.

I've looked everywhere for the bit where Helen Sharman drops the torch looks around like a bemused muppet and gets ushered on by officials but it's nowhere.

Huh, what a space cadet!

I am willing to sell my copy. Its the official World Student Games dvd. Don't know what its worth to anyone?

STUNMON how much would you sell it for ? does it have the full opening ceremony on it?