Where can i get a clock fixed?

Does anyone know where I get an 'analogue clock' fixed in Sheff, you know one with hands??

I recently bought a nice clock off Ebay and the time seems slow down and get progressively slower.....must be a dodgey mechanicsm.

Any ideas peeps?

Hmmm, i'm not sure if they do clocks but I had my watch fixed in the little booth thingy on the moor, I think it begins with a T. They might be able to help?

Is this a "Wind Up"? :P

Sorry, I'll get my coat......... :hihi:

There's an old-fashioned clock shop on Chesterfield Road just down from Woodseats (towards town).

Does anyone know where I get an 'analogue clock' fixed in Sheff, you know one with hands??

I recently bought a nice clock off Ebay and the time seems slow down and get progressively slower.....must be a dodgey mechanicsm.

Any ideas peeps?

I had a nice clock that i wanted repairing. I took it to two places that both failed to fix the fault. Then i took it to the guy on Spital hill-Laycocks near the traffic light junction (A white sort of building with timbers over the front).

He sorted it no problem and it wasn`t expensive either. Its still going well and it was a number of years ago.

I had a nice clock that i wanted repairing. I took it to two places that both failed to fix the fault. Then i took it to the guy on Spital hill-Laycocks near the traffic light junction (A white sort of building with timbers over the front).

He sorted it no problem and it wasn`t expensive either. Its still going well and it was a number of years ago.

I can second that. Excellent man. Hope he is still there.

there is a clock shop that repairs them in ford opposite the white swan pub in the craft centre .

There's a man in the Heritage centre at Elsecar that does clock repairs I don't know if he's any good but he's been there some time.

Unfortunately he is not there any more, he has retired.

There's a shop at Ridgeway Craft Centre called "It's about time". They have restored a couple of old clocks for me and did a reasonable job. Weren't cheap, but did a good job.

F