Witnessed 'Teens' Dealing on 4 greens Longley

i am not sure if the majority of skunk is home grown anyway - a lot of skunk comes from organised cartels.

some yes, but weed and "expensive" skunk is on the whole controlled by the same crims that always have been involved lately

i am not sure if the majority of skunk is home grown anyway - a lot of skunk comes from organised cartels.

some yes, but weed and "expensive" skunk is on the whole controlled by the same crims that always have been involved lately

i believe homegrowns shot up by something like 80% or something in the past 5 or 6 years

sure i read something like that recently??

70 or 80

quite a large percent anyway

Drugs have been used by man since time immemorial and I believe always will be. Eric and his ilk can complain all they want - drugs will be with us forever.

Quote Barnie41 - "Don't try to justify their activities under any banner of being normal."

Now let's be right Barnie - do you mean statistically "normal" or Daily Mail "normal"? Cos there's a vast difference.

and the whole point of what im trying to say is exactly that, you cannot simply state all drugs are bad, all people who use / sell / grow drugs are bad

life is not purely black and white, theres grey areas

the person buying the drug in the car may have been an off duty police man, a solicitor whoever, they might have 1 or 2 drugs on a saturday night which doesnt impact on the body / life AT ALL

should they go to prison just because somebody decrees all recreational drugs should be illegal?

Do you take the "Happy Baccy" then Mel ? :D

barnie41, they are everyday normal people, thats why you can't tell! ;)

i.e. pick them out of the crowd

personely i believe violence goes with alcohol, nasty controlling stuff that should be banned, which is also pushed by the criminal elite.

these thing are just not black and white, if drugs were that bad then should i not report my gp? they always give me something to take home! :suspect:

to the OP if bothers you or you think its dangerous, report it. Otherwise act like the general public and pretend its not your problem.

I think the original posting was a warning,many parents in that area i am sure would be glad of the info alot of kids hang round the four greens.And we all know that alcohol and cigs are classed as a drug but i for one would rather my kid try a cig or take a swig of alcopop that shove something class a up his nose or in a his arm.

Do you take the "Happy Baccy" then Mel ? :D

i might have dabbled :P

ahem

its hard to explain but as i see it, it all cant just be lumped together

4: its not a defeatist attitude i just dont see its as bad as most people make out precisely for the above points, it aint black and white, it aint a blanket all drugs are bad, all dealers are violent thugs......each activity should be handled on merit tbh

tell that to the old lady who's just been mugged by a smack head in crookes, or to the old man on parson cross who was badly beaten by druggies after they ransacked his house looking for cash for their next fix.

more importantly tell it to my friend who died when crashing his car whilst smoking a joint, weed he bought from a mate, who was " just a normal nice bloke"

ALL drugs are bad, ALL dealers in controlled substances are scum

tell that to the old lady who's just been mugged by a smack head in crookes, or to the old man on parson cross who was badly beaten by druggies after they ransacked his house looking for cash for their next fix.

more importantly tell it to my friend who died when crashing his car whilst smoking a joint, weed he bought from a mate, who was " just a normal nice bloke"

ALL drugs are bad, ALL dealers in controlled substances are scum

thats it......thats exactly what im railing against

*sighs*

drugs ARENT all bad, Drug takers / dealers ARENT all scum, you not read my post?

with respect about your mate who died, IT WAS HIS fault he died, he may have beena decent normal chap who made 1 mistake which unfortunately cost him his life.

i myself have lost about 15 friends and aquaintences to mostly drugs...ive seen the effects, ive found a mate dead after an overdose, not a pretty sight.

but im big enough and experienced enough to say yes theres ****, but ive also had some wikkid times on drugs, some of the best ever. like everything its all about moderation and common sense. ive also had an excellent friend die due to alcoholic poisoning and a few in car crashes (should cars be banned?)

like ive said before, the best ever doctor could deal some weed to his mate, does that make him automatically scum? does that mean he should be another burden on our already bursting prison population? i dont think so.

back to the op none of us know the people involved, or the substance dealt im just putting forward my liberal, treat every action as it comes, dont just jump on everybody in that situations head no matter what attitude

i might have dabbled :P

ahem

You seem to glamourise it would you mind your kids using weed ?knowing that oneday the weed dealer may only have brown to sell?

You seem to glamourise it would you mind your kids using weed ?knowing that oneday the weed dealer may only have brown to sell?

1: since when have a i glamourised it? ive admitted ive lost alot of friends to it, ive had bad trips, ive had bad times, BUT im man enough to admit people can have good experiences too, i dont just push them under the carpet witht he out of site out of mind attitude.

2: i cant actually say, as theyre too young, what i do know is i hope they have the same common sense, and sensible attitude thats kept me from dying

3: the same old stereotype? just cos you smoke weed dont mean your gonna start on the smack

Just let you know, in your signature, you have spelt baboon wrong. You have spelt it buffoon