Your Issues, Opinions & Thoughts On Satanism,Devil Worshiping Cults,Possesions?

I can't understand why anyone would want to worship or be involved with anything that insinuates evil full stop. They need to have a serious chat with with a proffessional pyscologist.

I can't understand why anyone would want to worship or be involved with anything that insinuates evil full stop. They need to have a serious chat with with a proffessional pyscologist.

The psychologist would have a hard time with them as the couch would be empty. Satanic cults as described by Christian sources have never been proven to exist.

The psychologist would have a hard time with them as the couch would be empty. Satanic cults as described by Christian sources have never been proven to exist.

He might suppose that they've been granted the power of invisibility by satan! He could charge for his time as he investigates!

He might suppose that they've been granted the power of invisibility by satan! He could charge for his time as he investigates!

As Blackadder once said to his employer, the Prince Regent:

"This isn't the Dark Ages, your highness...you can't just cut someone's head off and blame it on the Vikings!"

Imagine the stuff that the Church could get away with if everyone bought the "Satanic Cults" line!:hihi:

He might suppose that they've been granted the power of invisibility by satan! !

Satanic Cults just need some good promotion and PR

"Bored on Thurday Nights? Come up to Arbour Low stone circle Satan.Soc - we will have refreshements, goat-skin leggings and for only £9.99/month we can grant you the power to render yourself invisible"

:cool:

Schizophrenia is an awful illness. I know someone with it, he heard voices telling him to kill his wife, they had a little boy five years old, he got the kitchen knife and tried to stab her to death, this happened a few times and eventually he was committed to Middlewood where he spent most of his life till he was released just before the hospital closed. Most of the time he was a lovely quite, gentle man and a beautiful pianist, it was only when he heard voices telling him to kill his wife that he had to obey them.

When he was evil it looked for all the world as though he was possessed of an evil spirit, I suppose it is what some people would call a split personality.

Schizophrenia is an awful illness. I know someone with it, he heard voices telling him to kill his wife, they had a little boy five years old, he got the kitchen knife and tried to stab her to death, this happened a few times and eventually he was committed to Middlewood where he spent most of his life till he was released just before the hospital closed. Most of the time he was a lovely quite, gentle man and a beautiful pianist, it was only when he heard voices telling him to kill his wife that he had to obey them.

That's a sad case.

I'd think that the last thing anybody would want or need in that instance is a priest telling them that they're in the grip of demonic powers.

That's a sad case.

I'd think that the last thing anybody would want or need in that instance is a priest telling them that they're in the grip of demonic powers.

I agree and personally I don’t think he was possessed by demons. About the time he was released the drug regime had improved and provided he took his medication he was alright. I think it was more of a medical disorder but there will be people on here with experience of that sort of thing.

Maybe they don't accept the Christian take on the nature of the Devil, after all the bible claims that the Christian deity has committed a large number of acts that from any reasonable viewpoint can only be described as evil, yet Christian tend to be of the opinion that 'God is just and loving' in the face of the evidence in the book they consider holy.

There's no reason devil worshippers (who like Christian's have abandoned reason and evidence) can't perform similar logical contortions in their beliefs. Besides like Christianity, Satanism is officially recognised by the Royal Navy so it can't be that bad.

a lot of people only join these sects for the sex & debauchery that goes on. & thats with just the vicar chasing the choir boys about ,heaven only knows what the satanist get up to

a lot of people only join these sects for the sex & debauchery that goes on. & thats with just the vicar chasing the choir boys about ,heaven only knows what the satanist get up to

same goes for joining - the navy, the tufty club and the airfix modellers club

a lot of people only join these sects for the sex & debauchery that goes on.

Where do I join ?