Nintendo Wii - Zelda Help!

Just invested in Zelda but already am pulling my hair out!

I need to take the shopkeepers cat back to his owner so that I can do business with him but I cannot catch that bloody cat! Iv been told I need to get a fishing rod but the little lass who says she has it for me says she forgot it and her mother has it...where is her bloody crack addict mother????

Anyhelp please before I send it back in a fury :hihi:

It took me ages to figure that out, but luckily I'd done it a week before I got my Wii at one of those Nintendo tours. I think I'm on the 5th temple now, played for like 30 hours...although I'm really dragging it out because I don't want it to end!

Does this help?

not really cos im at bloody work and its blocked off :(

Spoilers*******

highlight blank space to make text visable..

towards the middle of the map there will be a guy ontop of a few high grassy hills, climb up the vines, and tlk to him.

The will be some musical grass tha summons an owl.

Summon the owl, and fire it at the monkey who is holding the cradle far out into the water, and take the cradle that he drops to its mother, she will give you a fishing rod.

Next goto the cat and stand on the pier, and fish. Catch 2 fish and the cat will run back home. follow it and buy the slingshot for 30 rupees.

hope that helps

Just invested in Zelda but already am pulling my hair out!

I need to take the shopkeepers cat back to his owner so that I can do business with him but I cannot catch that bloody cat! Iv been told I need to get a fishing rod but the little lass who says she has it for me says she forgot it and her mother has it...where is her bloody crack addict mother????

Anyhelp please before I send it back in a fury :hihi:

Hi before you get the fishing rod,you have to get the craddle from the monkey by useing the hawk.You get the hawk from blowing the reed on top of the raised grass mounds next to the waterwheel.

regards

samson

I'm stuck! - managed to get to the first set of dungeons and have these two monkeys following me around. Searched in all different directions but seem to be encountering dead-ends!

I'm stuck! - managed to get to the first set of dungeons and have these two monkeys following me around. Searched in all different directions but seem to be encountering dead-ends!

A good thing to remember is that you can roll into pillars, knocking objects off them, and there are a couple of locations in that temple where that's necessary, but it isn't that obvious unless you look up.

A good thing to remember is that you can roll into pillars, knocking objects off them, and there are a couple of locations in that temple where that's necessary, but it isn't that obvious unless you look up.

Gotcha. Where I was going wrong was not rolling those exploding insect things into those man-eating plants. Finally made some progress now!