The First Trimester 0 - 3 months ish

Originally posted by Hels

Does anyone else just LOVE being pregnant? I do. Now my tummy is bigger and rounder I just totally love it. (I feel soooo sexy)! Ok, the heartburn I could do without, but I don't want my boy to arrive a day earlier than he's due coz I just want to be pregnant for as long as possible.

How refreshing is this? Yay for Hels! Yay for happy, sexy pregnancies! That certainly is how I feel, I love it, love it, love it, and feel very privileged to be responsible for a third little being. And I also have the heartburn... uh oh! And YAY for men who find pregnant women sexy ;)

My tummy is huge as my baby is lying facing outwards, breech, in an oblique position :rolleyes: so is taking up lots of room. It's quite nice though, as the other two didn't face outwards, so we get to see all the hand and foot movements very clearly, and even feel them sometimes. But, I am going to be watching tv on all fours from now on to help him to roll over and turn head down :thumbsup:

Fresh pineapple is the best for heartburn Hels honey, you only need eat a bit so it won't our too epxensive, but it really does work, and they are currently in the shops :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS Sheffette! It's all behind you now. What have you called your little treasure?

i am due in 9 days now am really excited an i know am havin a girl

Hi ya ladies, i've really enjoyed reading this thread loads of information and advice its great, i'm 34 weeks pregnant and am due 11th july, cant wait now though feel like i've been pregnant for a life time. I'm back at the hospital tomorrow though for another scan i have a low lying placenta and a heart shaped womb so they tell me its highly likely i'll be having a c-section towards the end of june, i know what to expect though as my little girl was born that way too but thats cus she was breech (couldnt turn due to my heart shaped womb) i also have the feeling this ones breech too.

Thought i'd resurrect this one as i know there are a couple of ladies on here about to pop - good luck to you all, however you've chosen to do it!

Any one know the details of the breastfeeding club that runs in Hillsborough ?

Good luck for all those July mums to be out there, I have just five weeks to go to my EDD. :)

Hi anyone pregnant (im 32 weeks) with small kids in hillsborough, walkley area as my eldets are at school on tuesday and it would be nice to have some adult conversaation again, husband not included as an adult sick of him too.

I'm a soon-to-be-dad, my partner is expecting 1st April.

Any helpful tips greatly appreciated!!!

Started buying things, (moses basket, baby clothes,) just small stuff, to make it easier later on.

Just had the 13 week scan, but looking forward to finding out the sex so we can start getting organised quite early on.

Looking forward to it very much as this is our first (of many, hopefully!!) :hihi::D

Yay congrats bobsyouruncle (or dad in this case!)

Awww Congratulations to all the new parents to be, My little girl is now 4months old and my son is 27months old, Time flys xxx

Hello all,

I'm a mum-to-be for the first time. I'm 23 weeks gone. Expecting a boy for end of January 07. Anybody in same situation or expecting around same date?

Also has anyone attended antenatal classes at Firth Park and what is it like?

:)

Hi there,

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and due on 25th Jan, I'm with Concord Team but am planning on having a home birth if at all possible (midwife is very supportive of this idea). I went to hospital last time (8 years ago) and just think I'd feel much more relaxed if I could stay at home! Havn't been to any ante natal classes at Firth Park, I can remember well enough what to do from last time!