Anyone from Wallace Rd or Pickering Rd Parkwood Springs

Thanks Retep

We think the Ronald Bagney in Farfield Road could have been Sandra's brother who's father was also called Ronald and we know he died in 1950. Ronald (Junior) would now be around age 66. Not aware of any possible connection with John Bagley of 115 Douglas Road.

Phil

Looking at FreeBMD, you could be right.

Last time I spoke to Ron must have been around thirty some years back and at the bottom of Farfield, think he'd been in the cafe there.

Looking at FreeBMD, you could be right.

Last time I spoke to Ron must have been around thirty some years back and at the bottom of Farfield, think he'd been in the cafe there.

Thanks again Retep. We think that Ron (Junior) is still in Sheffield.

We've now found a little more info. We believe Sandra's father Ronald Bagley had a sister Edna born around 1910. She lived in Wallace Road, Parkwood Springs and married a John Weston around 1935. These would have been her Aunt and Uncle. We've trying to find if the Weston's had any Children, if so these Cousins may still be around?

Phil

Thanks again Retep. We think that Ron (Junior) is still in Sheffield.

We've now found a little more info. We believe Sandra's father Ronald Bagley had a sister Edna born around 1910. She lived in Wallace Road, Parkwood Springs and married a John Weston around 1935. These would have been her Aunt and Uncle. We've trying to find if the Weston's had any Children, if so these Cousins may still be around?

Phil

John Robert Weston property repairer-52 Pickering Road

poss family 1911

Name: John Robert Weston

Age in 1911: 37

Birth Place: Sheffield, Yorkshire, England

Street Address: 37 Bramwell St St Phillips Rd Sheffield

Marital Status: Married

Registration District: Sheffield

Registration District Number: 510

Sub-registration District: North Sheffield

ED, institution, or vessel: 12

Piece: 27879

Household Members:

Name Age

John Robert Weston 37

Mary Elizabeth Weston 36

John William Weston 11-----------------

Albert Edward Weston 8

Harry Weston 3

I am one of the Astills (Discovery you must be my second cousin).

I am trying to put my family tree together and have come across an Ann and William Astill of 32 Douglas Rd in the 1911 census. They became guardians of their two small grandchildren Frederick John and Irene. Are you related to them? I would love to be able to tie up a few loose ends and would be very grateful of any information. You can PM if you prefer.

Thanks

I am Alfred Eadons Daughter so Mary and Brenda are my cousins if they are still with us

I used to live at 82 Pickering Road

anyone know the Shaws lived on pickering road i think

John, Ann, Tony, Barbara, fathers name John (Jack) mother Vera.

---------- Post added 13-01-2014 at 17:50 ----------

I am Alfred Eadons Daughter so Mary and Brenda are my cousins if they are still with us

I used to live at 82 Pickering Road

Have quite a bit of Eadon family history.

I am Alf Eadons Daughter, He Had Three Brothers and a Sister Lillian + half brother Lewis Page who lived on Parwood Springs Ted also lived on Pickering Rd Joe and Mary lived on Mount Rd

Nellie Page (Eadon) Lived on Wallace Rd So did Lewis Their mother married again and had two more boys but one died at 16.

Lillian lived at Shiregreen & John at Pitsmoor

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 09:31 ----------

Rita Shaw was in my class at school Hillfoot County School during the 1940s 50s dont know much else though

any one from wallace rd or pickering rd 1940-1975

I lived on Wallace Rd down the first entry on the left back to back house after the piece of empty land that was opposite Hallamshire steel I rented it through working on the railway at Bridgehouses goods yard

do you know my cousin Douglas Eadon he lived on Wallace Rd and then moved to Pickering Rd

I am Alf Eadons Daughter, He Had Three Brothers and a Sister Lillian + half brother Lewis Page who lived on Parwood Springs Ted also lived on Pickering Rd Joe and Mary lived on Mount Rd

Nellie Page (Eadon) Lived on Wallace Rd So did Lewis Their mother married again and had two more boys but one died at 16.

Lillian lived at Shiregreen & John at Pitsmoor

---------- Post added 16-01-2014 at 09:31 ----------

Rita Shaw was in my class at school Hillfoot County School during the 1940s 50s dont know much else though

Have some Eadon history back to the 1750's, when you get your 5th post I will send you some information.

anyone know the Shaws lived on pickering road i think

I remember Beryl Shaw, she was a friend of my cousin Rita Yates who lived on Pickering Road. I think that Beryl lived at number 13. My cousin lived across the road at number 22.