Anyone from Wallace Rd or Pickering Rd Parkwood Springs

Hi Cliff, I am Maria Astill, Lindsay (Paul) Astill's sister, yes I will remember you to Paul.Are you relaqted to Susan Shaw.

Hi Maria -remember me ! I had a crush on you when we were about 13.( I don't think you realised it !)

I met up with my cousin, Russell Self, last week for the first time in about 38 years and the first photo he showed to me was his 4th year school photo from Chaucer ( I think he was Head Boy that year) and you were one of the girls we identified along with Molly Moody. All the best !

My aunt&uncle lived on Parkwood Springs not sure what road.i used to go whenever i needed my bike repairing it was in the early 50s i was 12/13yrs.i use to carry my bike up all those steps.My aunts name was Doris uncle Bill their son was called Tony and their daughters name was Joan their surname was Kilner any one remember them?

My aunt&uncle lived on Parkwood Springs not sure what road.i used to go whenever i needed my bike repairing it was in the early 50s i was 12/13yrs.i use to carry my bike up all those steps.My aunts name was Doris uncle Bill their son was called Tony and their daughters name was Joan their surname was Kilner any one remember them?

Kilner's were at 83 Pickering Road, I can't remember them, must have moved mid fifties, France's were one side Emsley's at the other.

I worked in the steelworks with a Bennie Matthews an Irish lad who was keen on horse racing and a great fella.

I believe he lived on Douglas Road.

Does anyone remember him and how he faired in life.

I do hope he had a great win.

Happy Days!

I worked in the steelworks with a Bennie Matthews an Irish lad who was keen on horse racing and a great fella.

I believe he lived on Douglas Road.

Does anyone remember him and how he faired in life.

I do hope he had a great win.

Happy Days!

If it's the same Ben Mathews he lived on Mount Road, small fella nice quiet bloke, wife Mary, sadly died think around 1980ish his proper name was Bartle Mathews.

Hi Retep

Thanks for the info.

You shook my memory up.

Bennie (Bartle) Did live on Mount Road and his wife was Mary.

Sorry to hear she has passed over, you never mentioned whether he was still around?

Happy Days!

Hi Retep

Thanks for the info.

You shook my memory up.

Bennie (Bartle) Did live on Mount Road and his wife was Mary.

Sorry to hear she has passed over, you never mentioned whether he was still around?

Happy Days!

Sorry PopT, i meant Ben had passed on, his wife Mary died a few years later,

Mary chopped the end of her finger off in our kitchen, she got it trapped in the cogs of the mangle.

I'm married to Sheila Beatson who with her mum Evelyn and Dad George Henry (Tosh) lived on Pickering Road and Farfield Road from 1936 ~ 1945.

I'm married to Sheila Beatson who with her mum Evelyn and Dad George Henry (Tosh) lived on Pickering Road and Farfield Road from 1936 ~ 1945.

Two Beatsons 1948 Farfield,

60 BEATSON GEORGE*

30 BEATSON MRS HENRIETTA*

And I remember there was a Julie Beatson from Wallace Road.

Two Beatsons 1948 Farfield,

60 BEATSON GEORGE*

30 BEATSON MRS HENRIETTA*

And I remember there was a Julie Beatson from Wallace Road.

hi my mum used to live on pickering road and mount road her mum use to own the beer off on douglas road there mums name was mary millen

hi my mum used to live on pickering road and mount road her mum use to own the beer off on douglas road there mums name was mary millen

I remember the Millens, end of Douglas Terrace,

was there 10 kids?

I remember the Millens, end of Douglas Terrace,

was there 10 kids?

hi yes thats right there was jessi sheila tommy eileen maria lila berni ann christine and eamon there was from ireland