Anyone from Wallace Rd or Pickering Rd Parkwood Springs

I lived at the bottom of pickering road until 1975. mates with boococks,coopers, ibbotsons, astills and know most of the people mentioned on here.

When I lived on Pickering Road I used to hang around with Eric and his sister Rita and Evelyn Astell. I lived in 1/1 back of 33 Pickering Road - where did you live. I was also mates with Linda France who lived further up Pickering Road.

Did you ever go to Parkwood Springs Sunday School?

My in-laws lived on Wallace Road in the 60's... not sure when. Bill & Carol. All I know is the house all had a yard the kids played in.

When I lived on Pickering Road I used to hang around with Eric and his sister Rita and Evelyn Astell. I lived in 1/1 back of 33 Pickering Road - where did you live. I was also mates with Linda France who lived further up Pickering Road.

i lived at no 21, and yes i did go to parkwood sunday school.

My grandma grew up on Pickering Road, she always used to tell me about it when I was younger.

I've no idea of your ages - you may be a lot younger - but her family were the Astills (about 7 of them).

I am one of the Astills (Discovery you must be my second cousin).

i lived at no 21, and yes i did go to parkwood sunday school.

Hi, I am Evelyn (Ebby) Astill and Lindsey (Paul) Astills sister. We lived at No. 38 Pickering Road. I remember, Eric Boocock, Carol Wakelin, Peter Jackson Stephen and Melvyn Strutt, Susan Shaw, Carol Hopkins (who I still see), Molly Moody who is still a good friend. I also remember Jill Bellamy, Russell Self,Susan Shaw, Linda Horne, Linda France, Linda Warton, Jimmy Whites family, Anita Taylors family and the Debatuas to name but a few.

Hi, I am Evelyn (Ebby) Astill and Lindsey (Paul) Astills sister. We lived at No. 38 Pickering Road. I remember, Eric Boocock, Carol Wakelin, Peter Jackson Stephen and Melvyn Strutt, Susan Shaw, Carol Hopkins (who I still see), Molly Moody who is still a good friend. I also remember Jill Bellamy, Russell Self,Susan Shaw, Linda Horne, Linda France, Jimmy Whites family, Anita Taylors family and the Debatuas to name but a few.
Hello Ebby, I thought it was you, so how are you these days. and how come you dont remember me. It's Carol Walker, now do you remember. I've sent you a private message. Hope you're okay.

regards Carol

Hello Ebby, I thought it was you, so how are you these days. and how come you dont remember me. It's Carol Walker, now do you remember. I've sent you a private message. Hope you're okay.

regards Carol

Hi carol - Its Ebby's sister Maria writing the message, Yes I do remember you and your brothers , sorry I forgot to name you in my list,there were that many names to think of, how are you keeping? Saw your write up in the Sheffield Star but then misplaced it so couldn't reply to you. I only came upon this site by accident, whilst browsing. Ebby is well and living with my mum.

hi Carol,Ebby and Maria remember me CLIFF SHAW was mates with Lindsey(Paul) havent seen him for what must be 30 years, remember me to him will you. Hope you are all well.

Hi, I'm Evelyn (Ebby) Astill's sister. Who are you?

hi Carol,Ebby and Maria remember me CLIFF SHAW was mates with Lindsey(Paul) havent seen him for what must be 30 years, remember me to him will you. Hope you are all well.

Hi Cliff, I am Maria Astill, Lindsay (Paul) Astill's sister, yes I will remember you to Paul.Are you relaqted to Susan Shaw.

Hi Cliff, I am Maria Astill, Lindsay (Paul) Astill's sister, yes I will remember you to Paul.Are you relaqted to Susan Shaw.

yes cousins

yes cousins
Hiya Cliff, I do remember you, so how are you keeping ok? Well it's surprising who you meet on here. I was on the phone to your Susan Shaw a few weeks ago. and Denise Hackett who lives in Skegness now. There's a few people from Parkwood who are listed on Friends Reunited, don't know if you've been on it yet but you'll find a few familiar names on there. Pete Addison, Jean Ward, David Christian, and a few more. Take care Cliff

kind regards Carol:)