Anyone from Wallace Rd or Pickering Rd Parkwood Springs

any one from wallace rd or pickering rd 1940-1975

my nan and grandad lived on wallace road til 1973. Jean and jim smyth

I lived on Pickering Road from 1961 to 1966 in one of the back to back houses. My cousin and auntie (Maureen and Nellie Sargent) lived at the top of Pickering Road.

I new Jim and Jean Smyth and their daughter Janet; also new John and Steve Searle and Lorraine Smith.

my nan lived on vale road

Just come across the Forum site. I lived at 102 Wallace Road from 1949 to 1972. My uncle Jack Sedgewick had a cobblers shop at the bottom of Douglas Rd next door to a cousin of mine russell Self. I think it was close to a fruit and veg shop. My memory though has really faded with time.

I lived on Douglas Road. Left there in 1973.

I was born at Parkwood springs in 1951, Carol Walker, had 2 brothers, Alan and Barrie. We were all born at 75 Mount Road. My mams name was Annie and my dads name was Cyril. We lived in the big yard across from the Douglas. I had a few school friends on Wallace, Linda Warton, Carol Wakelin, and I remember the Ibbotsons, George Young, Boococks, and a few others but my memory's not too good these days. It'll come to me.

I lived next door to the shop owned by the Mcshanes which was at the corner of Douglas Terrace. I remember Carol Walker and her brothers.

I lived next door to the shop owned by the Mcshanes which was at the corner of Douglas Terrace. I remember Carol Walker and her brothers.

Next to Hackett's?

I lived on Douglas Road. Left there in 1973.
Is your name Knifeton? I remember Vera, Elaine, and Pauline, if I've got that right. I've not seen Denise Hackett for about 34 years, long time, and the same with Susan Shaw. The last I heard Denise was living in Skegness. I spoke to Susan on the phone about 4 weeks ago. Her daughter in law contacted me through friends reunited.

My mum used to live on Wallace Rd. Capps family. Cannot remember what number. But, I do remember it was at the top on the left (I think), I will ask her.