Sign in to follow this  

Royal Plaza Apartments

I'm thinking of moving into an apartment in Royal Plaza, just wanting to get some opinionson the noise, etc. The apartment I have in mind is facing outwards onto westfiled terrace, next to nando's.

Anyone got any good/bad comments about Royal Plaza or what other places would you recommend?

I would look at moving to west One more than Royal Plaza if i was you. Unless your moving onto the 5th or 6 th floor then i'd imagine street noise would become a pretty big issue,especially at the weekends.

West One i a much better development imho.

Overpriced, poorly built, and changing hands almost fortnightly.

I wouldnt buy one, but if your renting i suppose its okay.

I've looked at west one and royal plaza. west one seems more flash and trendy, but for 160k they are like pigeon huts. Royal plaza seems to alot more space for your money? Am i right on this or have i just looked at particulary small example? I feel any s1 postcode is over priced at the moment though.

Sorry, with reference to changing hands alot were you referring to west one of royal plaza?

Both Bart - I think this idea of City living will fade dramatically over the next 3-5 years.

I've been thinking about this, its seems a trend at the moment but can't help but feel the same. However a lot more developments are due, more and more people are single, wanting to live closer to work.

Well trust me on this my friend, this is from a person I know in the business in Sheffield who has been doing it for nr. 25 years

It will all go to the wall. The price for a 2 bed in Royal Plaza is around £186k, thats 1st floor aswell - only problem is, its been on the market a month.

Makes ya think!

West One flats are really small and very expensive for what you get - plus they have teeny weeny balconys!! :nono:

so would you prefer royal plaza?

For £180K I would rather buy a nice house in Crookes for about £140k and spend £20 on modernising it a bit, and with the other £20k, well just buy a BMW

:D

Ahhhh...its alllll making sense now!

The thing is I'm 24, currently live in a 3 bed detached but want a life style change. I spend a lot of time on west street etc, why not live there?!?