Yay for the ex-scary bus driver!

What about that guy that does the Terrier 52? You know the one I mean!

Living legend that bloke is...

What about that guy that does the Terrier 52? You know the one I mean!

Living legend that bloke is...

yeah, i don't see him alot these days though, i loved the way he'd put his arm out and ask you to stay seated until the bus had finished moving

So lets have an update then. Is he still grumpy today? Was his moment of pleasantness just that...a moment? Is he back to being scary again?

I love this thread!

Or a Girlfriend.:hihi:

MusssssT bE a GlITch int' MATRIX.:suspect:

The Dollis Hill loop?

So lets have an update then. Is he still grumpy today? Was his moment of pleasantness just that...a moment? Is he back to being scary again?

I love this thread!

I wish I knew his name! I'm travelling on the bus today so I'll cross my fingers i get him (or not depending on his mood) and report back :D

This is sadder than train-spotting - bus-driver spotting! I've invented a new sport!

I don't know if anyone used to think (or still thinks) the same as me, but i'd like to say 'yay' and smile for the ex-scary 52 First bus driver.

I've been catching the 52 from Crookes and back for about 3 years now, and when I got this driver, he was always scary and grumpy. He's in his late 20s/early 30s, Asian, black hair which he used to put a fair bit of hair gel in, and PERMENANTLY wore sunglasses, even in winter. He was always grumpy and was a stickler for the rules - made everyone always get their passes out, even the 80+ year old biddies! He even shouted at me for propping an ironing board against the window, even though I was firmly holding it - what was it going to do?!

I'm chuffed to say the other day he looked loads perkier, and even said 'hello' and 'thankyou'! Yay! He looks happier too :)

My faith in people has been restored - well done Mr Ex-Scary bus driver :D

He must have put is notice in so he can go and work for Stagecoach:hihi:

I got on the 123 stagecoach (as it is now:rolleyes: ) going out of town last week and the bus driver had to change (outside the bookies in Fitzalan Square). The driver that was due to takeover wasnt there for his shift, well some little old lady asked how long we'd be waiting and he gave her a right mouthful saying how he wasnt insured if he carried on driving etc...gave her a right lecture, which is fair enough if she was asking why he couldnt carry on, the poor litlte lady only wanted to know whether it was worth staying to wait for the other driver or get on the tram instead.....:shakes:

It's because he's got 2 days holiday! C'mon don't you know only bus drivers ever work!

I love blocking the bus lane, especially turning left off the round about coming from Pinstone Street going onto Arundle Gate, coz you can do it legally there whilst you wait for somebody to let you in to the right hand 'car' lane

YAnd as for the sunglasses - about 2 years ago he even wore them when it was snowing!

Dark glasses can reduce the glare from snow & rain, especially during the winter when the sun is lower on the horizon:thumbsup: