X-Factor who will win?

Who will win the X-Factor  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the X-Factor

• Ray
    • Leona
    • Who gives a rats ass

I cannot spot a single scouser in the audience as there are no shell suits in sight although I can hear a load of voices shouting for Ray.

Perhaps they are transmitting them in from the outside broadcast over in Knotty Ash.

As a mate of mine from over the 'pool' once said, "Thank god for discount sportswear shops otherwise they would all still be dressed in sack cloth. "

Made me laugh.:hihi:

and this from somebody in sheffield?!!!!!?

have you not seen the (belated) alegiance to tracksuit culture in Sheffield?

Hardly a city of sartorial elegance is it!

Moor, Castle Market, Hole in The Road etc....

What a beng!

:rant:

must admit i have better things to do than watch X Factor on a saturday night (watching paint dry) it the biggest load of c--p on tv.Same with soaps god knows how people can watch them every night they turn your brain to mush,, if my daughter ever misses an episode of corrie you would think it is the end of the world WHY??????????????????

All the sousers will be either heading off back up the motorway in the dodgy motors with the tricky plates on or stopping in hotels down in London and paying with £20 notes with traces of red dye on them.

Recently whilst staying in Liverpool kept getting stopped in the city centre at night by men and women wanting to know if I had got a spare 30p or any loose change. ??

Must be some type of all day saver for the buses over there, wish we could have one over here instead of the £3.50 it costs us.

Mind you if I stopped 12 people in the city centre and they all gave me 30p then I could get an all day saver.

Hey, perhaps the guys and gals who stopped us for 30p a time whilst over there arent so thick after all ??

what gives you the right to talk like this?

who do you think you are?

idiot

i have to agree with the motto of the apathetic SAS on this programme

"Who cares who wins" :thumbsup:

The Indian lady with the deep voice and scary face - she'll win. When's the final, by the way?

Ugh, Simon Cowell is an idiot.. :rant

You mean the multi millionaire idiot Simon Cowell...........:loopy:

:hihi: :hihi:

Shayne Ward won X Factor last year, where is he now? Probably working in McDonalds in his home town...

Or sitting in his his bedroom blasting aliens on his console while partaking in the bit of shuffling into a handy sock. :hihi: :hihi:

warbling!!!!???

if you can do better the number was on the screen!! the winner had an exceptional voice. warbling is what i do when in the shower!!! i am glad she won and more so that she is not a male and white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warbling is what the programme is all about. They should call it 'Warble Factor'.

What ever happened to singing?

You mean the multi millionaire idiot Simon Cowell...........:loopy:

:hihi: :hihi:

I don't care whether he's got 10 Million or 10 quid! He's still an idiot IMO so yeh.

I don't care whether he's got 10 Million or 10 quid! He's still an idiot IMO so yeh.

well he is a very rich idiot, but as you said IMO, and I doubt many will agree with you there. :P

So he got RICH (excuse the pun :hihi:) by being an idiot. :confused::hihi: