Friday 15th Dec - Are there traffic problems again?

Yeah, i noticed West St./Division St. (et al) were starting to get snarled up at lunchtime.

Gridlock 2 days on the trot... who wants to start a conspiracy theory? :hihi:

how long do you guys reckon it will take on the bus from Eccy road to town?! Then town to Wybounn?!!!

Just had a call from the wife who's presently stuck on Netherthorpe Road and has been for an hour; there is a broken down car in the right hand lane going up toward the roundabout.

Just another one on the list, eh?

Beck2006: yesterday it took me an hour on the bus to get from Hunters Bar to Arundel Gate. I expect it will be similar today.

or you could do what i did..bought a motor scooter...no traffic problems at all.!

jt

Yeah dude, scooters rule in traffic. None scooter owners wouldn't believe how mardy some drivers get when we're traffic filtering. . its ace!

Traffic, what traffic.

And before anyone says "at least im in my nice warm car with my stereo and air conditioning" it means nowt to a scooter rider.

Mainly cos he/she knows they'll be home in 15 - 20 minutes in their nice warm houses, sat infront of the tele with coffee, regardless of traffic, weather or owt. . !!

I'm working by westbar roundabout and there's a lot of ambulances going past, Hope there's nothing serious going on. :(

I am glad that all I have to do after work is walk to the train station and get on a train. :)

It has taken my friend an hour to drive from Broomhill (she left at 4pm) to the roundabout in front of matrix (she called on the mobile) at 17.21 she is now near Gatecrasher. Soooo i'm off for a Mulled wine before I venture out to catch the bus! Sluurp! :clap:

How is the tram service?

Although as long as I can get to a boozer in town from Attercliffe I AIN'T BOVVERED!

I'm working by westbar roundabout and there's a lot of ambulances going past, Hope there's nothing serious going on. :(

I am glad that all I have to do after work is walk to the train station and get on a train. :)

I just had a butchers outta our window and saw that one mountin' the kerb in a desparate effort to get past. . its manic out there. .

. . might pop out for a wee ride in a few minutes. . ;)

My Dad's just rung, he's stuck in a major traffic jam on the Parkway, 15 minutes ago he said he wasn't even at the Parkway roundabout and he'd rung an hour previous to tell us he was near the Parkway and would be home in a bit.

Yeah, i noticed West St./Division St. (et al) were starting to get snarled up at lunchtime.

Gridlock 2 days on the trot... who wants to start a conspiracy theory? :hihi:

The town planners of Sheffield are pants? Nah, we all know that already, don't we - that's not a conspiracy theory - just incompetence :hihi:

StarSparkle

It's a wet Friday a week before christmas and people are still shocked that the traffic is terrrible! Someone else is moaning about missing a play because it's taken so long to get out of John Lewis carpark, it's prettly bloody obvious that going shopping in the town centre on a Friday afternoon a week before christmas in the rain is a stupid idea if you have somewhere to be.

:)