Your favourite 'FRIENDS' episode

i like the one with ross and the leather trousers when he cant pull them back up once hes been to the loo and he trys talc powder and the water which turns into glue hilarious and the tanning both one - 1 mississippi 2 mississippi so funny when chandler knocks on apartment door at end just to get a photo sooooo funny..

The one where all these smug arrogant overpaid actors get massacred by an axe-wielding maniac. Though it may just exist in my mind.

Definitely the one with the American Football game!

That made me laugh so much xD

another episode i love as well is the one in Barbados with monica's big frizzy hair , and then when joey goes to rachel's room after he see's ross & charlie kissing..

The one where Ross buys a new couch but can't get it up the stairs to his new apartment, the classic PIVOT.

I like Joey's character lolz..

Joey's weird eye contact on that thanksgiving day :D

For me it has to be any episode that featured Janice!

big fan of friends and i still watch the re runs!

havent got a best episode i love them all and when im feeling down that always cheers me up joey is my fave though!

I love the one with Ross when he finds out about Rachel & Joeys relationship & all he keeps on saying is I'mmmmmmmmm Finnnnnnnnnnne. And the Brad Pitt episode was brilliant.

The last few series of Friends were shocking compared to the first ones. Like Frasier and The X-Files, it really should have been knocked on the head three or four years before it was.

I love Chandler. The one with the hypnosis tape is a classic.