Your favourite 'FRIENDS' episode

There are too many!! but the first time I saw Rachel and Ross come out of the wedding chapel in Vegas drunk, married and with moustaches painted on their faces I p**d myself. Classic!

Never been a massive fan but I do appreciate the fact it's funny.

Therefore my vote goes for the one where Ben Stiller cameos as Rachels (I think) nut case boyfriend. I have to admit any episode focussing on Joey is also pretty funny.

I thought I hated it until I read this thread, now I'm certain I hate it.

I thought I hated it until I read this thread, now I'm certain I hate it.

I thought I hated Liver until I became obsessed with Liver and Bacon with mashed potao and fried onions.

What about the one where Ross and Rachel are first getting together and have a picnic in the museum; as they are rolling around Rachel suddenly goes "oh! er, oh, thats okay, Ross, its not a problem" and he says "rachel, you just rolled onto my juice carton..."

What about the one where Ross and Rachel are first getting together and have a picnic in the museum; as they are rolling around Rachel suddenly goes "oh! er, oh, thats okay, Ross, its not a problem" and he says "rachel, you just rolled onto my juice carton..."
I think I'll retract my earlier post, it sounds a right laugh. So you're saying Rachel rolled over a juice carton, :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :suspect:

I think I'll retract my earlier post, it sounds a right laugh. So you're saying Rachel rolled over a juice carton, :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :suspect:

I hope no-one ever accuses you of having a sense of humour... :suspect:

StarSparkle

I hope no-one ever accuses you of having a sense of humour... :suspect:

StarSparkle

Me too.:rolleyes:

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Phoebe finds out about Monica and Chandler, so she and Rachel play practical jokes on them. Monica and Chandler realize something's up so they play along. Ugly Naked Guy sublets his apartment and is greeted with a number of applicants - including Ross

This is so funny with the bra, the lotion and the cleaning of the bathroom - it's not my first time - well this is my bra - this was when I decided I really liked Phoebe as a character.

The One Where Ross Got High

Ross is forced to tell Chandler why Jack and Judy don't like him. Rachel tries to make dessert.

Particularly Joey - custard good, jam good, meat good - what's not to like? :)

Its so hard to pick a fave episode as theres more favourite moments for me. I do like the one Edna said where Rachel makes desert - "No Rachel you weren't supposed to put meat in the trifle, it did not taste good" and when ross and joey eat it really quick an ross says "oh my god it tastes like feet!" Joey- "well i like it!" So funny! you have to hear them saying it to get it though.

And i love the bit on another thanksgiving episode where they're all late for dinner and someone says they should say they got mugged or something and joey rips off ross shirt pocket - to make it look like he got mugged! :loopy: Thats one of my fave bits in Friends. I love Joey

And when Rachel and Phoebe go to self defece and ross is going on about unagi....Rachel - "Salmon Skin Roll"

All of those will not sound funny to someone who doesn't like friends, first of all because you have no sense of humour :P and secondly because you have to watch it and know the characters to get it!

"No Rachel you weren't supposed to put meat in the trifle, it did not taste good" and when ross and joey eat it really quick an ross says "oh my god it tastes like feet!QUOTE]

:hihi: I love that speech at the end by Judy.:hihi:

Yeah I agree with you there are some lines most episodes of friends that are excellent.

It's like cartoons when I was a kid. I can watch them over and over again and not get bored.

Can't find the title of it on Wikipedia but the one where they have the quiz and lose the apartment... and then the one where they keep betting things to get it back... and just have to kiss "on the lips" for two minutes.

EDIT The One with the EmbryosThe girls lose a bet and have to switch apartments with the boys. Phoebe announces she is pregnant.