Whats your favourite pub and why?

The Red House, Solly st, only discovered it recently- great music, great vibes- don't want to go anywhere else now!

The Red House, Solly st, only discovered it recently- great music, great vibes- don't want to go anywhere else now!

Where's this?

Where's this?

Up Garden Street, where Sytners is, it joins Solly Street.

Good beer and good clientele is all you need, unfortunately my local only has the latter:gag:

I second the Bridge in ford bottom ridgeway,good food as well.Don,t try to book christmas dinner thou same 30 or so people book it year in year out. So it must be nice grub.

I would have to say :

The Monk, nice pint, and plenty of room to sit down at, and the food is nice, ideal place for a after work drink

McSorely's, Dublin :D Go in, Sit down and let them bring the drinks to you :clap:

Great concept, especially if you've had a few :suspect:

I have been asked to find a nice traditional pub within walking distance of the city centre to continue our firms do after the meal at Mammas. Have gone for the Red Deer, what do you think?

Three Cranes on Queen Street, its a very traditional pub. No fruit machine so thats a bonus and decent beer

The Crosspool Tavern, Crosspool. Beer , Lager & Cider at right temp.and a carvery dinner for £3:25 (before 5.p.m.) :thumbsup:

The new D'n'R Bar, all the qualities of the old one but with a stage. Niiiiiiiice.

It'sgotta be the Pig and Pen - good wine, good food, good staff - bit pricey but you pay for what you get!