Whats your favourite pub and why?

The Nelson!

ROCK! :headbang:

I second that:headbang:

The Springvale

ill second the springvale

ill also mention the freedom on south road is quite good. and before they extended the drinking hours, they used to just close their doors at 11 and lock everyone in. keep serving till the landlord wanted to go to bed.

in the summer we used to go to the walkley cottage as they have a really nice outdoor beer garden to sit in and just chill.

For me it has to be The Lescar on Sharrowvale Rd.

It's the b0llox..

Quite like the Blue Ball Inn at Wharncliffe Side, does really nice food at a decent price

got to be one of the best village pubs in sheffield.ive lived in this village 7 years and they have had a turn every saturdaynight.:thumbsup:

Psalter,Cherry Tree,Lescar,Union,Fat Cat,Riverside,Harlequin,Kelham Island Tavern,Bath,Red Deer,Hadfield,Place,Cobden,Devonshire(Eccy Rd),Menzels,West St Live,Fagins,Crown(LondonRd),Sportsman(Denby St),Carlton,Royal Lancers....I wish,:cool:

Suprised nobody has mentioned the Dog & Partridge on Trippet Lane! Top pint of Guinness, friendly staff! A proper boozer like Fagans, Red Deer, Bath Hotel in town. Also quite partial to the Gardeners Rest at Neepsend and The Fat Cat.

Fagan's is quite possibly one of the greatest pubs ever... the monkfish in bacon is to die for, and it's very reasonably priced. Other than that, The Lescar is home. Props to Dulo and The Grapes also.

I second that:headbang:

I'll third that!:headbang: :headbang:

certainly doe's.

i'll have to pop in and see him. used to work with him 20 years ago. and went to see his band a few times. also a good blade.

hav'nt been in there for ages. since i used to play darts in the burngreave league.

When I lived in Sheffield the pub I liked the most was the Station in the Wicker.

I used to go there alone because my friends were scared to go in, so I often went out there alone to get hideously drunk and chat up some vile, toothless hags. It was nice to be able to slob out and break wind, fight, swear and talk to harridans whilst listening to 80s music.

It was just like home.

cant believe no one has mentioned the Sportsman in town!!

i'll have to pop in and see him. used to work with him 20 years ago. and went to see his band a few times. also a good blade.

yeah,top bloke, everyone has their faults tho' :hihi: