Ipswich Murders - 5 girls dead and now 2 people arrested

Interesting developements this morning. When I saw this written tribute to the girls I wondered if their was something more sinister behind it. :(

Maybe this is the same guy who has been arrested?

Interesting developements this morning. When I saw this written tribute to the girls I wondered if their was something more sinister behind it. :(

Maybe this is the same guy who has been arrested?

weird!! weird how they choose to put that one on close up too.

his myspace account is easy to find. unless there is more than 1 tom stephens who works at tesco in ipswitch.

Well I couldn't find it, just searched out of interest.

EDIT: have found it now, and he does seem a little creepy. I guess we have to bear in mind that this may not be the guy, and even if it is - he might not be the one who murdered the girls. Just goes to show that you can find anybody on the internet nowadays :(

You were surprised at something I said in another thread. I'm surprised that you call him THE Suffolk killer when he hasn't been charged, let alone convicted. Hope you're right though.

hmmm nice attempt at having a dig:)

yes your quite right the man has not been charged and maybe i could have given the thread a different name. it looks as though there is a lot to tie the man to the murders, but of course this does not mean he is guilty of the crimes, i guess time will tell.

If it was him it freaks me out a bit that he spoke to the media already. Did Huntley do the same? It's got to be some attention thing.

killers often like to draw attention to themselves, they get a kick out of being close to the authorities/ media. In much the same way that an arsonist will return to the place he set on fire once the fire brigade have arrived and then start asking questions about the fire. people like this are often questioned in relation to crimes as their curiosity and need for attention gets the better of them.

If the man arrested is indeed the guilty party he is very very clever by giving a volunantry interview to the sunday mirror he as pre-empted the police and will have stifled the police in this investigation.

we already know the murderer is very clever and leaves the victims naked to avoid leaving any forensic evidence and in leaving them in water most DNA will have washed away. And I doubt that he will have any forensic in the house or car, he is very competent, I would not be suprised if the man as had been involved with the criminal justice system from the interview with the sunday mirror he comes as fully aware of the of the police tactics. he may have been a police officer at some point in his life.

By giving the interview he has surrendered the right to anonmity IMO IF HE IS GUILTY a very shrewd move on his part.

The police knew of this man from the outset and their hands were tied they could not arrest him because of lack of proof.but with the benefit of hindsight they should have done. I think the police have allowed this man to manipulate the them.he was probably awaiting the arrest this morning.

To be honest I don't think he is that clever. I think when the trial comes around we will find the police have a plethora of evidence against him, they just haven't made this information public. Although he left the girls naked this is more to do with the psychology of the crime than to avoid leaving evidence. Most of the clothes were left in the are surrounding the bodies which would defeat the object. The guy they have arrested certainly doesn't fit the profile of a psychopath, I have my doubts as to whether he actually is the killer.

Although he left the girls naked this is more to do with the psychology of the crime than to avoid leaving evidence.

How do know?

Most of the clothes were left in the are surrounding the bodies which would defeat the object.

I wasn't aware any clothing has yet been recovered.

The guy they have arrested certainly doesn't fit the profile of a psychopath, I have my doubts as to whether he actually is the killer

Care to expand on that?

To be honest I don't think he is that clever. I think when the trial comes around we will find the police have a plethora of evidence against him, they just haven't made this information public. Although he left the girls naked this is more to do with the psychology of the crime than to avoid leaving evidence. Most of the clothes were left in the are surrounding the bodies which would defeat the object. The guy they have arrested certainly doesn't fit the profile of a psychopath, I have my doubts as to whether he actually is the killer.

According to police none of the clothes have been found.

I Agree with you on one thing he is not the man. only time will tell

If the man arrested is indeed the guilty party he is very very clever by giving a volunantry interview to the sunday mirror
Not clever at all. If it is him he is one of a very long line of murderers who have done interviews with media and press conferences crying crocodile tears for their victims. I would think that The Mirror are working in cahoots with the police who will have been very close by when this interview took place and waiting for him to trip himself up. Remember Ian Huntley being interviewed on telly, they like to hang around and watch what they have caused

hmmm nice attempt at having a dig:)

Not just an attempt Joe. :hihi:

Not clever at all. If it is him he is one of a very long line of murderers who have done interviews with media and press conferences crying crocodile tears for their victims. I would think that The Mirror are working in cahoots with the police who will have been very close by when this interview took place and waiting for him to trip himself up. Remember Ian Huntley being interviewed on telly, they like to hang around and watch what they have caused

And don't forget all those televised appeals for information. Its got to the stage where I assume those are the guilt people.