Should Ian Huntley receive legal aid?

Should Ian Huntley receive legal aid?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ian Huntley receive legal aid?

• yes
    • no

take him out hit him with a lump hammer the man is a child killing beast

............Just a question, what are peoples motives for calling for IH to be subject to violence? the victims or for their own piece of mind.

As the father of a seven year old daughter, my motive is empathy with the girls parents.

God forbid, if I had lost my daughter my life would have ended that day and would want that scumbag to suffer. :mad:

The real question here is, what's pink and sme...

I can't say it. I actually can't say it. What's happening to me, am I acquiring morals all of a sudden?

why should huntley be treat fairly he is a child killer the lowest form of scum known to man,hes robbed the parents of the most precious thing in their lives

proud dads looking forward to seeing their daughter walk up the aisle & then

make them grandads ,that man has ripped them dreams & them families to shreds, fair treatment i would,nt p*** on him

This guy in America got 5 years probation for revenge killing which tends to indicate that the consensus there is that revenge is ok. Don't watch if you're sensitive. Ignore the name of the site too because it isn't humour.

http://spikedhumor.com/articles/38182/Father_Of_Kidnapped_Son_Gets_Revenge.html

As the father of a seven year old daughter, my motive is empathy with the girls parents.

God forbid, if I had lost my daughter my life would have ended that day and would want that scumbag to suffer. :mad:

I believe that the families wanted a full life sentence, this is not what they got, but i believe there is no chance of IH getting out of Jail on his current sentence.

I don't believe it's possible to have empathy with someone when you don't know what they want.

You are suggesting that his custodial sentence should be combined with violence against him.

If someone murdered one of my family members, I would go after them myself . I would expect a sentence however as I know my actions would be criminal even if it felt right.

....... I don't believe it's possible to have empathy with someone when you don't know what they want.

You are suggesting that his custodial sentence should be combined with violence against him.......

I do know they, more than likely, did not want their daughters to be murdered. :rolleyes:

I don't believe he should have a custodial sentence, I believe he should have been strung up.

The sufferring I refer to is the long walk to the gallows that this freak should be facing. :rant:

Wrong. Your opinion has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with vengeance.

they ought to give huntley the electric chair & let all you who like to see fair play to the crim hold his hand

they ought to give huntley the electric chair & let all you who like to see fair play to the crim hold his hand

yawn, you have to face the fact that everyone is entitled to a fair trial, even if you're an evil monster.

what do you do in your spare time? burn effigies?

ps. I want people to know that I disgust anyone that commits murder or is violent to anyone else, although I feel it's sad that I have to say it. Maybe it's the 'with us or against us' attitude of some posts.

does he deserve to defend himself ?.....doesnt he deserve to be locked up forever or worse for his crime

How do we know he's committed this particular crime if it doesn't go to court?

If you're so keen to see people put to death, why are you even calling Huntley a criminal? He put people to death. :huh:

If you're so keen to see people put to death, why are you even calling Huntley a criminal? He put people to death. :huh:

they were children.

Are you justifying Huntleys actions?