Best Pizza Delivery Place in Sheffield

What a coincidence...I wouldn't start a thread on this but had to share my disappointment with Pizza Hut. We drove to Ecclesall Road earlier as the store doesn't deliver only to find that just before 9pm they'd put a sign on the door saying they'd run out of food (I mean, come ON!!) then rang the city centre Pizza Hut to order some of the cheesy bites pizza to be told that "the only pizzas" they had left were...at which point I hung up as I didn't much fancy eating what I assume were leftovers. I have never heard of such rubbish from what is meant to be the biggest pizza chain in the UK. As an aside, why don't Pizza Hut deliver over our side of town (we live up Granville Road) - it's what? Ten minutes if that from Ecclesall Road and by cutting off this side of town they also cut out several large student accomodations.

Anyway we went to Dominoes in the end and I must say it was lovely and they delivered despite being no closer than Pizza Hut. Then again I suppose it doesn't matter whether they deliver or not if they have nothing to deliver...

hi,

i had many bad experiences with pizza hut.they don`t cooked properly the dough ,the salads are overdue.also i have a friend of mine who used to work there.he said that all the time when any products were expired they would change the stickers.they would spent a good hour replacing all of them.never tried again to eat in pizza hut or order pizza from them.

... to be told that "the only pizzas" they had left were...

Pizza Hut use pre-shaped frozen bases - if they've run out of any given type, there's nowt they can do (other than PLAN BETTER!!)

I do like Domino's pizza but their delivery service is terrible. Too many times it has been over 1hr. The final time it was 2hrs 30mins without an apology and a cold squashed pizza with hardly any topping.

Let's face it, all pizza takeaways are rubbish. Go to an Italian restaurant and get a proper pizza from there instead.

I need this information too. Please give me an item of news about cheap places where you go eating please!!

I've always enjoyed express pizza's (manor top),very generous with the toppings.

The pizza hut at crookes always seems to be either short of drivers or short of bases. The last 3 or so times we have called them it has been one of those two problems.

It's ages since I have been there, but I used to love Nibbles Pizza's.

Anyone know a decent pizza place near Crystal Peaks? Having only recently moved to that side of the city I can no longer use all my old favourites from around Walkley.

i only use express on manor top never had a bad one yet there perfect every time,mmm making me hungry now.

I got mine tonight from MR pizza in gleadless somewhere I think and it was yummy :) cheap too :)