Your best gig this year?

:I'm in love with Mark Morriss today:love:hope it will last until Monday night. xx

Read that and thought of Mark Morrisson, return of the Mac...maybe you are too young to remember - I was really worried about your mental state...thankfully you are fine

:I'm in love with Mark Morriss today:love:hope it will last until Monday night. xx

Read that and thought of Mark Morrisson, return of the Mac...maybe you are too young to remember - I was really worried about your mental state...thankfully you are fine

ooh no not him. Didn't he go to prison for bashing someone round the head or something?

I'm not into men like that, although i did once have an awkward conversation with Hugh from the Housemartins.

I worked quite a few festivals this year and I've seen some great gigs in terrible conditions.

As an old fogey I'm going to have to say Jesus and Mary Chain at Connect Festival as gig of the year, spellbinding and the best they have played for 20 years.

Candi Payne also at Connect Festival was really good, great voice, songs and band

But the best music I saw was at a free party in Attercliffe in September. A bloke had got a TB303 and a TR606 drum machine and made the most wonderful squelchy Acid House on one of the few warm and sunny days of the year.

Cardiacs at the Boardwalk in November. Good to see that they're still insane.

the foo fighters were awsome at arena Dave grohl never stopped moving

but also enjoyed Thin Lizzy at city hall. My son bought tickets it turned out to be thirtyth aniversary of Live and dangerous album

my son went to front and let his hair out of pony tail it made me feel really old because thirty years ago that was me and my mates on the original tour.

Gig would like to have seen was justin Currie (del amitri singer) at leadmill but was away in Zante

saw foo's and mcr a couple of weeks ago, but just settin off to manchester to see HIM at APOLLO :love::love::love:

saw HIM 18 months ago there an it was :banana::headbang::banana:

can't wait!!!!!

Cardiacs at the Boardwalk in November. Good to see that they're still insane.

I went to that, they were brill. Also saw em at Manchester 2 days later. Different set!

Rush at the Arena were also fantastic, as they always are.

John Cooper Clarke at the boardwalk was another one I really enjoyed

the courteeners at leadmill were brilliant - ended up leaving with them! so good night all round

Been to far fewer gigs this year than in the previous three of four. Not that many outstanding ones this year either.

Ex-Delgado Emma Pollock at The Leadmill last month was one up there with the best though. Just wish there'd been more people there. Criminally underrated, as her former band were.

King Creosote at The Boardwalk in October was also ace. As were the Super Furry Animals in Leeds.

Wish I'd gone to The Shins in Manchester.

And looking forward to Stars playing The Leadmill next year.

morrissey im sure will be the best gig of my life roundhouse and donny dome here we come!