Your best gig this year?

This year - The Feeling last weeked were amazing, I absolutely loved them - Dan Gillespie Sells is a true frontman.

Off to see Girls Aloud in May:love: and have been informed I am going to see Take That in December this morning too:o

Would very much like to see The Feeling again and would love to see Charlotte Church but guess that won't be happening this year...

the best gigs i went to in 2006 were

Springsteen at Manchester Arena,

StellarStarr* at the leadmill,

and

The Go! Team at the Plug

wish i'd seen belle and sebastian at the octagon

and maximo park also at the octagon - had tickets for this but couldn't get and was sooooooooooooo disappointed!

looking forward to the shins and nouvelle vague this year, both at manchester academy, and also willy mason at the leadmill

ASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite feeling like poo yesterday this was an amazing gig! God can that Tim Wheeler play a guitar!!!!! Fantastic. Got more guitars tonight with Jet (I am only allowed to see bands that have three letters in their name it seems this weekend.

Best of year so far were the amazing Carol Anne Showband, live in my friends front room last saturday. They were superb and played two sets for us. I'm inviting them to perform at my 40th in June as well.

Saw The Killers last night and they were much better than I thought they were going to be, the singing was amazing. Wish I'd seen Larrikin Love and wish I could afford to go to Glastonbury and Leeds this summer but sadly can't!

If were talking about 2006 as it seems some people are the best was The Goo Goo Dolls in Leeds. Oasis were a big disapointment at the Sheff Arena, I'd seen them before in Manchester and compared to then it seemed like they couldn't arsed which they probably weren't. This year The Fratellis is the best I've been to, that was amazing and looking to the future, I'm seeing Little Man Tate this Friday and Saturday at Plug which I can't wait for.

Neil McSweeney / Justin Rutledge at The Grapes 6th March. Truely mesmorizing!

The Killers at the Arena was an impressive gig... as was Little Man Tate at the Plug on Friday... so ace to see them have the crowd eating out of their palms.... :cool:

What's the best gig you've been to this year?

Which one do you wish you'd gone to?

And have you still any to look forward to?

Ok it's nearly the end of another gig going year. So... interestingly the Kasabian one didn't happen until march from last year's post, Jet weren't as good the second time (but they were still good) and Newton Fawkner was but a twinkle in my eye.

So... my entries

Very difficult... mm. Probably Ash in March was the best one even though I was very poorly.

The Enemy at the Plug

The Bluetones Sat, Wombats on Monday, Situationists the week after, hoping to do The Complete Stone Roses on the 16th

Next year:

Blood Red Shoes and Amy MacDonald but that's all so far! :o

Ooo...tough!! Either the first time saw Kate Nash do her own gig...think that was in March orrr Maximo Park in Liverpool in...June? :)

Foo fighters!! Had no money when tickets went on sale:(:(

Nope no more planned....need to have even more than this year next year mind!! Was a good gig year :)