Who's the best BJJ team in Sheffield/area?

Just for info, can anyone turn up and train at 393 club? I have done some submission wrestling/grappling in the past?

You've trained with the best, now train with the rest!

Settle it in the dojo. Let's see which Internet warriors are ultimate warriros. Or just stutter-talking punks!

Are you the Tito Ortiz of the Sheffields Forum ?

Settle it in the dojo. Let's see which Internet warriors are ultimate warriros. Or just stutter-talking punks!

settle what? the op's question was too vague to generate a reasonable answer, so what is there to settle? has this thread turned into karate kid now? :loopy:

Same as above really, which class would you recommend for a first timer at your place? I am a black belt in WTF TKD and have competed in full contact TKD but not trained for a few years as I got into MMA and enjoyed the grappling side. I would like to get fitter again (I am mid 40's now so no spring chicken) and would like to get back into training and hopefully competing in a few amateur tournements before I get too old.

Thanks

Hi Grappler

Come along to one of the beginners classes if you like or even to a Friday session.

Friday we do 2 classes, 6-7pm or 7-830pm. 6-7pm is an open session where I wil be available for a bit of pad holding with you and to show you a few basic boxing drills (youre kicking should probably be quite good seeing your background). As for amateur tournaments, I promote a few of them so the opportunity is there.

See you at one of the classes , ring me on 07775 914155

Farhad