"The Real Hustle" Who?

This must have to have been one of the most useful and informative shows on TV in recent times. The question that is slightly bugging me is "Where did they get the presenters from?"

This must have to have been one of the most useful and informative shows on TV in recent times. The question that is slightly bugging me is "Where did they get the presenters from?"

they probably caught them on release from prison :hihi:

I actually wondered that, strange bunch but great programme!

Just been watching this on sky. They were real conmen. Sorry do not know where the presenters came from but Jess kept refering to Sheffield in a lot of the programs (her home town)

why? moi, of course (although I have yet to crack tv.)

Paul Wilson is a top class magician Alex is magician confidence trickster and Jess just looks nice !

Paul Wilson is a top class magician Alex is magician confidence trickster and Jess just looks nice !

It looks as though Jess is only in the program for that reason :rolleyes:

My mate and ex colleague Anthony Waldren is Exec Producer ! Jess is lovely wont hear a bad word said against her !

Jess, used to present "Grab-a-Grand", one of the skanky channels on Sky, where they put some ridiculously stupid puzzle on screen, and viewers ring in at a quid a time just to get the answer wrong, (not like there is a correct answer, and them that do win work for the show, imo!) so she should be used to ripping off and scamming the general public!! :D:o:hihi:

Jess kept refering to Sheffield in a lot of the programs (her home town)

I didn't know this, cos I swore I saw her in Sheffield over Halloween! It may have been her after all.

Top, top program

jess is from good old sheffield. saw her in toby carvery at parkhead not long ago. she wants me!