Blades Chat #6 Discuss Sheffield United here

Your only goal was abit of luck, a mix up between defender & keeper.

The disallowed one was about a mile offside!

!!!!!!!:loopy:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger:

"It was a very physical game and tricky because of the pitch but we battled hard and gave everything.

"It didn't go for us with the early chances and they then stopped the game and did it well.

"Overall I feel we were a bit unlucky - they showed great spirit and so did we. We were strong enough to win the game but it didn't go for us and it's hard to take."

Or translated into English:

"We met a tougher, gutsier team, on a northern, well established pitch. Whereas we are used to playing overpaid foreign prima donnas, sometimes on our pretty new stadium.

"My excuses that we had some of our best players out are in no way designed to deflect from the fact that so did they.

"Graham Poll wasn't there to help us out, so it is unfair that we didn't win as is our God-given right."

Loved Warnock's comment about it being a good old English/British type of game. :hihi: :hihi:

o please if united wernt still using there division 1 pitch the gunners would have hammed u just like when we met before !!!

o please if united wernt still using there division 1 pitch the gunners would have hammed u just like when we met before !!!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Brilliant, it was the grassy knolls fault :hihi: :hihi:

Are you a Wendy in disguise seeing as you would have 'hammed' us. :hihi:

* AMAZING RESULT!

Neil Warnock is class spesh when he said something along the lines of 'i knew we were gonna win, i could tell by the night air' (OR SOMETHING) anyway made me laugh :D

COME ON U RED AND WHITE WIZARDS

*sarahbabe*

Any way look at the table ur still going down!!!! back 2 the championship were u belong!!!!

But not in a spelling contest though.

Anyhow. The grass beat them? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Any way look at the table ur still going down!!!! back 2 the championship were u belong!!!!

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Thick as Pig Sh*t :hihi: :hihi:

Bye Boys Thats What Ill Be Saying At Bramall Lane Gates When Weve All Played 38 Games

Bye Boys Thats What Ill Be Saying At Bramall Lane Gates When Weve All Played 38 Games

I predict you'll be screaming hello boys on Hampstead Heath. :hihi: