This is England 86 - filmed in Sheffield

Be warned ... I don't think there is ANY humour in the final episode.

I'm glad, because after the last episode it would be totally unrealistic for the gang to be having a laugh like nothing has happened.

Brilliant stuff from meadows again, much better than the film IMHO which was good as well, The rape scene was grim but if it helps just one person well worth it.

I would have liked paddy constantine to have a bigger part in it perhaps, got a feeling combo will kill the rapist scummer or one of the daughters will.

I think the moped gang are immense cant believe some folk dont like them. specially the leader, funny as **** :hihi:

I'm glad, because after the last episode it would be totally unrealistic for the gang to be having a laugh like nothing has happened.

even considering the fact that no-one but Lol's father and the girl he raped knows what the evil, lousy, so-and-so did?

What the forum consensus on the leader of the biker gang?

He should get his own little spin off imo.

What the forum consensus on the leader of the biker gang?

He should get his own little spin off imo.

Defo, i reckon it should be simply called "the leader" :hihi:

dont get me wrong after it has all died down alot of people thought the same as me, people who do like the show but not the rape scene, however saffy dont need to get all heated as its only a SHOW with a strong point. I understand its going on every day and people should pay but having a pop on a forum is not going to change anything. As soon as it started showing it i turned it off, so after your warning about next weeks show i think i may watch it but if it gets full on again it goes off end of my opinion.

My m8s just been round, they filmed some of the scenes in his house and he was in a couple of them aswell.

They gave him £350 to use his house, £50 to use there toilet when they were doing filming outside and put £100 on there electric lol.

Oh and they bought loads and loads of crates of lager to keep everyone in high spirits.

dont get me wrong after it has all died down alot of people thought the same as me, people who do like the show but not the rape scene, however saffy dont need to get all heated as its only a SHOW with a strong point. I understand its going on every day and people should pay but having a pop on a forum is not going to change anything. As soon as it started showing it i turned it off, so after your warning about next weeks show i think i may watch it but if it gets full on again it goes off end of my opinion.

I wouldn't bother watching it then. Seriously. It's going to get far more full on.

I'm already getting butterflies re. tomorrow. Biblical ending is one phrase I have read.

even considering the fact that no-one but Lol's father and the girl he raped knows what the evil, lousy, so-and-so did?

Don't forget Combo coming in, Milky, Woody and Lol's situation. All the main characters have something really bad going on so I hope it isn't all cheesy comedy in the final episode.

You'd be better sticking to daytime TV then.

Does anyone know where Woody's work place is?

I recognise it... But I bet it's not even in Sheffield! lol