King The Staffie needs a new home (now rehomed!)

Perhaps this is a better place to try? ;)

http://www.sbtrescue.org.uk/

Thanks Strix, I have e-mailed the rescue and waiting for a reply. Fingers crossed :thumbsup: Ive offered to pay all costs involved in re-homing him through the rescue so hopefully they will be able to help. :)

:confused: Still no further in finding a new home for King :( Ive contacted the SBT Rescue and as I suspected they told me they have no space for him :help:

If anyone knows of anyone who might be able to help please let me know

Thats a fine looking dog you have there Sall. Pity we have a stupidly nutty stafford of our own. I think Tara jumping all over King might be too much for his back :(

I really hope someone comes along with the time and space to help the big fella out :?

:confused: Still no further in finding a new home for King :( Ive contacted the SBT Rescue and as I suspected they told me they have no space for him :help:

If anyone knows of anyone who might be able to help please let me know

Don't the Staffie rescue work the same way as others and help you advertise your dog without having to take him off you? :confused:

hi Vidster :wave: I didn't know you read the pets forum ;)

Don't the Staffie rescue work the same way as others and help you advertise your dog without having to take him off you? :confused:

Well I gave him the full story and he just turned me down, didnt offer any advice or support and didnt suggest that :confused:

I have the feeling Im not going to successfully re-home him :(

Hia

I run the rain rescue website - if you want to send me one of the photos of him direct - we could put him up on the web site for you. I would ask for a donation which is all that keeps us going. we run the van that goes into the pounds and saves dogs every week - its only donations that keep us going.

that said - the plight of any staffy is horrible.

there are too many and its such a sad sad state of affairs when we see so many of them also being bred to just have more.

rescues won't take them in cos they are blocked up with staffy's and staffy crosses.

The best thing that you can do is try to rehome him from you like you are doing. Do a lovely write up about him, get the best picture that you can of him - and email it to us at [email protected] - but please keep us informed if he goes. you would need to put up either an email address or a phone number. make sure that you home check where abouts he goes to, and keep in touch to enusre the home is what its meant to be.

Is he castrated? i can't remember - if not, i can help you with that.

also - don't think that there is a fantastic home out ther waiting that will be loads better than what you offer - they jus aren't there. so a not so good set up with someone that loves and cares for him - maybe better than an unknown quantity.

good luck i can tel that you are trying.

jacquie

Thank you Rainrescue, I will send you a picture and some details and Im more than happy to give a donation, King isnt castrated but Im sure he wouldnt miss them if need be!

Thanx for your advice its much appreciated :)

No problem

give me a call on the mobile shown on the site - i can get you a reduced price voucher - or a free voucher if you really can't afford the difference.

We need as many staffy's and staffy' crosses neutering as possible to cut down on the breeding (you are righ the won't miss them)

a couple of the pics you sent were nice of him - so send me the link to the proper pics and we will get him listed for you. Send me a lovely write up saying all his good points and identifying his not so good ones.

then we can only hope

cheers

jacquie

Well I gave him the full story and he just turned me down, didnt offer any advice or support and didnt suggest that :confused:

I have the feeling Im not going to successfully re-home him :(

Hi

Did you try Fireside Bull Breed Rescue? Please do have a look on their website and give Mel a call. She honestly would offer you some sound advice. http://www.firesiderescue.co.uk

daisy.x

Hi

Did you try Fireside Bull Breed Rescue? Please do have a look on their website and give Mel a call. She honestly would offer you some sound advice. http://www.firesiderescue.co.uk

daisy.x

No i havent tryed them, will give them a call. thank you :)

Sal My Niece Has Offered To Take In King,he Would Be Going To A Loving Home Pm For Details

Hi everyone, I just want to say that I am still looking for a new home for King as I havent had much luck re-homing him myself he will be advertised on the Rain rescue website soon, so if anyone out there would like to take King in please get in touch :)