Forumers on at silly hours of the night.

Ok, I'm one, my job means I'm on at silly hours,

Bonuses:

1) No one argues with you

2) Everyone seems chilled

3) ^^ (must be alcohol/drugs/insomnia/insanity)

Negatives:

1) next time you're online, someone has slated you, and 3 pages have past before you can apologise for posting.

2) 8 pages have passed, after someone has replied saying "another stupid pointless thread"

3) '-'

ash

any more 'silly hours' people around?

Me too, mainly because I'm a vampire, *ahem* I mean, an insomniac. I like it because, being fairly new I can take my time reading posts and check my replies for spelling mistakes 20 times to make sure no one jumps on me for them, lol. Down side being my brain works 1/5th the speed it normally goes at so typos are more likely for that reason, heh.

Also, being here at this time of day prevents me from perusing myspace for hours at time and still not finding anyone I know...where are they all?!

Me too, mainly because I'm a vampire, *ahem* I mean, an insomniac. I like it because, being fairly new I can take my time reading posts and check my replies for spelling mistakes 20 times to make sure no one jumps on me for them, lol. Down side being my brain works 1/5th the speed it normally goes at so typos are more likely for that reason, heh.

oh no, not another, 'checks for mistakes' person. I think you only have make a mistake once, before you become one of these people!, if you try to make a serious important statement in a serious thread, you can guarantee you'll spell dyslexic wrong. (see negatives , point 1) :hihi:

thanks for the first post, at least when I check tomorrow, I won't find zero posts!

Im here cos I work silly hours, so posting on works computer, and off home to bed now! :hihi:

I am on 12 hour nights (6 till 6) right upto Christmas so When the weekend comes I am still on night time and usually post till the early hours.

Im on at silly hours because im Working In Hong Kong! its where u guys are supossidly sleeping while im hard grafting at work :-P

I'm tucked in bed at silly o'clock so I can't comment unless I have a crafty half hour on the forum while I'm asleep.

Well, I'm working 10am - 10pm all this week, so I'm on til around 1am-2am.

Mainly cos I'm bored senseless, and an Insomniac. *ahem* :)

There seem to be a few people who've cured themselves of the graveyard shift on here :(

reading the op... night time posting is very differnet to daytime, and it isnt' unusal for the daytime crew to read a night thread too seriously. I used to report our seriously off topic nonsense in serious threads so the mods didn't have too hard a job sorting out the mess we'd made overnight whilst they were tucked up in bed - saved being banned for repeatedly making a nusiance of ourselves :hihi:

*misses the 'time for a midnight snack' thread all over again

I went to bed in the end, cos my eyes were too tired ! lol...

I'm an insomiac too. It's not healthy, cos I've not got an excuse like other shift workers has. :P

I went to bed in the end, cos my eyes were too tired ! lol...

I'm an insomiac too. It's not healthy, cos I've not got an excuse like other shift workers has. :P

you on the dole?

im up cos im talking to someone who thinks hes king of the taxis

bless him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!