Make XP look like Vista!

Go on, you know you really want to....:D

Vista Transformation Pack 5.5 which changes many of the system icons, skins and tool bars and also adds new enhancements such as a dock bar and a new system tray clock. The Vista Transformation Pack is also 100% free.

Have you tried it out, Sav?

I read it right through, and it says it's clean of malware, but I'm paranoid, so I'll wait for someone else to try it first.:suspect:

Have you tried it out, Sav?

Just have now, it wouldn't load on my slimmed down version of XP, so I tried it on my other PC with a full copy of XP.

Now I can't even boot into Windows, blank screen and no boot up...:hihi::suspect:

Would any one else like to install this program? just to see if it isn't dodgy.:rolleyes:

This program, just has I thought, replaces critical system files.:suspect::D

Just have now, it wouldn't load on my slimmed down version of XP, so I tried it on my other PC with a full copy of XP.

Now I can't even boot into Windows, blank screen and no boot up...:hihi::suspect:

Would any one else like to install this program? just to see if it isn't dodgy.:rolleyes:

This program, just has I thought, replaces critical system files.:suspect::D

would i like to break my computer....errrrrrr no

would i like to break my computer....errrrrrr no

Well I did ask nicely.....:hihi: .....I'll try anything once.:D

I remember something similar to transform Win9x into XP just before it came out. How time flies!

I've just looked on the site and downloaded a 125Kb file....is this the one you are referring to that's caused the problem savannah?.....

There is a much bigger download of the 5.5 version which is 12.5Mb...which must be the "main" body of the "transformation" programme, with the smaller file just being a modification to bring it up to Version 6.0.

I have not finished downloading as I type this, and I have saved to file rather that run either of them at the moment.

does it take up 1gb of system memory aswell?

and top of the range processor WITH racing stripes to be able to run it?

lol

Ive installed it, after some playing around got it to work. Looks OK. Didnt work with AGV or my aol system tray ( I know AOL lol ).:thumbsup:

Well I've tried 2 "mirrors" and after a couple of minutes downloading, the mirror drops out of contact.......may be my BB connection dropping out, although I think not :huh:

Please ignore my previous posts on this thread........:hihi:

I've had a vista skin on 2 different machines for months now, and not killed either of them installing it!

WindowBlinds does a vista skin, can't remember what the other machine is running, i'll check tonight if I remember.