Palestine belongs to the Arabs

Just a thought that no one else seems to ever think of why dont they try sharing the land in peace.

If u ask me they all want their heads banging together and some sense knocking in. All these deaths what for because people cant live together in peace it just annoys me. I am on no ones side they are all as bad as each other.

Its a shame this nonsense is still going on in the 21st Century man never learns a thing.

Its a shame this nonsense is still going on in the 21st Century man never learns a thing.

stuff like this will go for as long as man believes in invisible beings, and that men who claim to speak the words of these beings that to be 'blessed' or 'reach paradise' they must kill, maim and generally be sh**ty to anyone who doesnt pray to the same invisible person as themselves

this works with all religions

When we have finished with it they can have it, along with the rest of the area.

As a trade route it is of little importance any more, and when we stop using oil in the next few decades, it will be useless.

The whole area can then return to its eternal dream of living in the seventh century.

Once that occurs, the west will no longer have acquiesce to the terrorist states demands, and we will live in relative peace again.

This is why at present we have such a mighty push from Islam, they are trying to gain some power while they still have the bargaining tool of the oil.

They know as soon as that runs out, or is replaced, that they are finished.

Their bullying days will be over, and they can sit in the sand and reflect.

could tell us what happen to (Europ and the world) after run out of oil ? what happen to the economy of Europ and UK i mean (industrial sectors and transport including plain bus car ......) and what happen to the Army how u drive a TANK and fight jet and traks, vichels, and how u send the shutls to space and who bring u foods from outher country ?.......:huh: :huh:

stuff like this will go for as long as man believes in invisible beings, and that men who claim to speak the words of these beings that to be 'blessed' or 'reach paradise' they must kill, maim and generally be sh**ty to anyone who doesnt pray to the same invisible person as themselves

I have to agree with u unfortunately and if it wasnt religion they would think of something else to argue about. Just like kids!

Personally I feel glad that I did'nt spend my childhood being brainwashed into praying to as u say invisible non existent people.

I really dont understand why man feels the need for religion at all unless it is just an excuse for an arguement!

could tell us what happen to (Europ and the world) after run out of oil ? what happen to the economy of Europ and UK i mean (industrial sectors and transport including plain bus car ......) and what happen to the Army how u drive a TANK and fight jet and traks, vichels, and how u send the shutls to space and who bring u foods from outher country ?.......:huh: :huh:

The world isn't running out of oil, cheap oil maybe.

There are 8 times the known oil reserves of Saudi Arabia in the Alberta tar sands alone.

Price dictates when it will come on stream in quantity.

So where is this "Palestine". I can't see it on any maps. Oh, surely you're referring to the Gaza strip?

If Israel truly was an apartheid state, the Palestinians (who only started referring to themselves as Palestinians about 30 years ago - a long time after 1947...) wouldn't be able to board "Israeli" buses in Jerusalem to blow them up.

Israel isn't squeaky clean, but then if you looked at the number of Muslim counties surrounding Israel for thousands of miles in each direction, and the death and destruction caused by a strip of land about 4 miles wide, you wouldn't be surprised that Israel reacts like it does.

Its got nothing to do with believing in "invisible" things. This is a political problem not a religous problem.

If you take over someone's home and push them out, then it doesn't matter whether they believe in an invisible God or not, they're going to be peeved (as you yourself would be).

The only part this has with religion is that one group believes they have a tenancy agreement that is several thousand years old.

So where is this "Palestine". I can't see it on any maps. Oh, surely you're referring to the Gaza strip?

If Israel truly was an apartheid state, the Palestinians (who only started referring to themselves as Palestinians about 30 years ago - a long time after 1947...) wouldn't be able to board "Israeli" buses in Jerusalem to blow them up.

Israel isn't squeaky clean, but then if you looked at the number of Muslim counties surrounding Israel for thousands of miles in each direction, and the death and destruction caused by a strip of land about 4 miles wide, you wouldn't be surprised that Israel reacts like it does.

and how long has it been since Jewish started to call themselves Israeli ?

I'm sure that if someone came and kicked you out of your home you'd simply acquise and turn the other cheek ?

Just a thought that no one else seems to ever think of why dont they try sharing the land in peace.

If u ask me they all want their heads banging together and some sense knocking in. All these deaths what for because people cant live together in peace it just annoys me. I am on no ones side they are all as bad as each other.

That is one of the proposals, but the Israeli's fear that by giving all the inhabitants a vote the jewish state would disappear.

I think they should just leave them to it, nothing to do with us or the Americans, we should stop interfering and let them blow each other up cos they do anyway

Rest assured that plans are in place.

The capitalist is a cute and wily creature. The loss of a commodity will not stop the west in its success.

Other forms of motive power, will be well established before the oil runs out.

In fifty years time, oil will seem as dated as coal powered steam engines driving the 19th century mills.

The world develops and moves on, this is why the Middle Eastern religion is doomed to fail.

They are having their swan song at present.

If this is not the case, then, to quote Private Fraser 'Whe're all Doomed, I tell Ye, Doomed' :hihi: :hihi:

the British and Americans messed it up in 1948, from what i have read the Palestinians feel badly done to because of this