SF Pets members pet services & Group links

Clare's Dog Grooming based near to Crystal Peaks / Mosborough. Small - medium breeds catered for. Bath / trim / nails / ears / glands etc. More than 20 years experience.

Call Clare on 07854 167787

Woof Woof Meow, animal daycare.

A small family run animal care business taylored to suit your beloved pets every need, based in the S6 area will cover all surrounding areas, s6, s10, s35, s5 etc.

I am CRB checked, fully insured and have excellent references from vets and clients.

I am a true animal lover with years of animal care exeprience and devoted to provide the best for your pet whilst in my care. I am a volunteer for greyhound rescue been part of their admin team and have fostered greyhounds and lurchers for 5 years.

Service offered are

Dog walking

Dog care in your own home whilst at work or on hoilday

cat feeding/care in your own home

small animal feeding/care in your own home

Equine care services

for information on all my services please either call me for a chat on 07909920117

or email me at annarevitt@yahoo.co.uk

website currently under construction.

Edited by anna293
Changing phone number and adding services

"PAWS DOG WALKING SERVICE"

Not enough time to walk your dog?

We are here to help.

FULLY INSURED.

Friendly, Caring Dog Lovers Based in Sheffield:

Areas Covered;

Ecclesall, Whirlow, Bents Green, GreenHill, LowEdges, Batemoor, Jordanthorpe, Woodseats And surrounding areas (please state)

Flexiable tailored walks are based on your dogs needs.

£5 Per Walk, Per Dog.

Walk Time - 1 HOUR

No more than 3 dogs at any one time to ensure they get enough one to one attention.

Please ring Jamie for more information

Weekend Service Only

Small Mammals - £3.50

Cats - £5.00

Small Dogs - £10.00

Medium/Large - £15.00

Contact Abi NDAM Qualified

email abi_areyouin@hotmail.co.uk

Walkies and Whiskers

• We are a professional, family run business offering cat sitting, dog walking and dog sitting in the local areas around Bradway and Millhouses.

• We are fully insured for all the services offered and donate monthly to the RSPCA & the Cats Protection League.

• We offer reliability and care for your pets whilst you are not there.

• We have been operating for the last 4 years and have many references from current and past customers who have used us to look after their pets.

• We visit you and your pet at a convenient time before the visits/walks start to gain as much info as possible about your pet and to answer any questions/concerns you may have. This is free of charge.

Please visit our website for more information http://www.walkiesandwhiskers.co.uk

Tel: 07909 985 614 Email: info@walkiesandwhiskers.co.uk

HIKING HOUNDS

DOES YOUR DOG NEED MORE EXERCISE

BUT YOU JUST DON’T HAVE THE TIME?

Let me introduce you to HIKING HOUNDS,

Your friendly local dog walking service.

Available long term, short term, or just now and again,

I’m here to help.

Free Initial home visit

Full liability insurance

A range of different walks in your area

Walked off the lead if possible

Personal and professional references on request

Just contact Chris on the details below for more

Information or to discuss your requirements.

Mobile: 07517468974

Email: hikinghounds@hotmail.co.uk

LUXURY PET FRIENDLY CARAVANS IN SKEGNESS ON A 4* COMPLEX with private access to the beach from the site.

http://www.freewebs.com/petfriendlycaravans/

Both of our luxury 6 berth Caravans are fully equipped with everything you should need for the perfect family holiday. They are situated right next to each other and unlike most of the caravans on the site the view from our verandas is a row of tall trees with gives it an air of added privacy and seclusion so you may sit out, sunbathe and take in the peace and quiet.

The caravans are close to all amenities including the sites own indoor Heated Swimming Pool with breath taking slides and splash pools, Play Areas with ball pools and indoor beach, Fairground amusements, crazy golf, Laundry, Arcades, supermarket, Bars, take-a-ways Indian, Chinese, Pizza, kebab & Fish & Chip shops, clothes shop plus the new club Tropicana which has live entertainment ALL ON SITE!

For the sporty types, some excellent course fishing can be found in the area and in Skegness you will find two quality 18 hole golf courses.

Our caravans both have Big colour TV / DVD, Freeview installed, Radio and CD player, Books, Games Dvds, Cds & Toys for the kids. We also have carbon monoxide detector alarms installed for added peace of mind.

The Main bedrooms has a double bed with built in wardrobes Mirror and cupboards, shelves above the bed with cupboards and books. Bedside tables and lamp.

The 2nd bedroom in both caravans had two single beds and wardbrobe with table in the middle. Mirrored unit with cupboards and shelf. Done out in a winnie the pooh theme which has turned out to be a big hit with the children we have staying here.

The seating in the living areas also makes up into a luxury double bed.

The Modern bathrooms have a built in shower with glass doors, Mirror, shelves, sink and toilet

Both of our caravans have verandas and come with patio table and chairs

Email: netherfield@hotmail.co.uk or tel: 07960 828057