...Deal or No Deal?...

Thanks SpiderPete.

I agree Noel is a god, used to love watching Noels House Party :thumbsup: Blobby blobby blobbyyyy :hihi:

i can't stand tidy beard edmonds. all that group holding hands thinking positive thoughts malarky. load of pants.

Won a tenner last night on it. Needed 40,000 points to get to cash game, good performance I'd say!

from the start??? there isn't, i think the maximum amount of games that someone has been in there is 50ish!

oooo is that all

I like that fat bloke who gets everyone to gamble all their money.....numpty.

Won a tenner last night on it. Needed 40,000 points to get to cash game, good performance I'd say!

That's a bigger win than anything I've seen in the Hadfield and the game gets some hammer there. Respect.

I'm still waiting for C4 to commission my programme where a blind-folded man has to wander around in a room full of naked women and touch as many as he can in 30 seconds. It's called "Feel Or No Feel"......

I'm still waiting for C4 to commission my programme where a blind-folded man has to wander around in a room full of naked women and touch as many as he can in 30 seconds. It's called "Feel Or No Feel"......

would the values still remain? what would 'a 1pencer' be like as opposed to the 250,000?

played £1.50's worth the other day, it completely cained us.