...Deal or No Deal?...

Who goes in the Porter Brook and who plays the game?

Wouldn't mind playing as long as Noel Edmunds didn't turn up.

Noel is a legend.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water.

Noel is a legend.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water.

If that programme was 30 mins long, it would have possibilties. But the long drawn out annoying giggles when he answers the phone. grrrrr , get me a shot gun!

:hihi:

ash

Edmonds is a master at his game :thumbsup: But theres something really unnerving about Deal or No Deal. Some of the people in it have been there right from the start, it almost has the feel of a cult, very strange indeed.

Deal

No Deal (i've got 250,000 in my box)

There is usually only one or two decision to make on this program as far as I can see. Theres a big build up even when there are still three or more big numbers left and they are asked the question and everybogy claps as though it is a big deal when in fact they are almost guaranteed a nice win.

I dont even get how the game is played :huh:

You start with 22 boxes, and a screen infront of you with money values from 1p to £250,000.

You have a box, and the other 21 contestants have a box each, 1st round you pick 5 boxes and the money values vanish off the large screen, the Banker calls Noel and makes an offer to the contestant, and they decide whether to "Deal or no Deal", if they No deal, they knock off another 3 boxes, and they get another offer from the banker.

They continue until there is only 2 boxes left, or if the contestant "Deals" during the game.

I dont watch it of course on TV, I see the closing 9 minutes of each epioisode on YouTube.

Noel is a god

Edmonds is a master at his game :thumbsup: But theres something really unnerving about Deal or No Deal. Some of the people in it have been there right from the start, it almost has the feel of a cult, very strange indeed.

from the start??? there isn't, i think the maximum amount of games that someone has been in there is 50ish!