Old sheffield region railway lads.

any old railway workers out there ?:)

i started on the S&T Lumley Street Depot just off Blast Lane then moved around the region....hmmm 80s again id say,

Wolfy

Yes must know you unless I was at Tinsley during this period.

names to remember: brian chapman, ken ellis, brian woods, ken turton, stuart wroe, brian shepard ??, and many more. give us a clue as I dont remember nickname.

Yes must know you unless I was at Tinsley during this period.

names to remember: brian chapman, ken ellis, brian woods, ken turton, stuart wroe, brian shepard ??, and many more. give us a clue as I dont remember nickname.

i still see stuart wroe i grew up with his lads who both live round the corner from me

i will, i'll probably see him at the owls next home match

Hi Albert....

werent you a superviser at Lumley St ?:)

remember Paul Baker and Pat Burns ? two trainees that finished up working all over the place together, finished up at Retford telecoms were i (Paul) left the railway.

Know and worked with most of the names you mentioned :)

Hi iused to work at Woodbourn shops from 82 and then Lumly street for a while till 91. Not sure about the names you mention,used to work under Alec davis,malcolm Godard,Chris Harmer and a few others.Knew Alec Suter,The pratt family and still in touch with a few of the lads.You might remember Martin Ramsden if you were at tinsley.

Hi iused to work at Woodbourn shops from 82 and then Lumly street for a while till 91. Not sure about the names you mention,used to work under Alec davis,malcolm Godard,Chris Harmer and a few others.Knew Alec Suter,The pratt family and still in touch with a few of the lads.You might remember Martin Ramsden if you were at tinsley.
would 1 of the pratts 1st name be nigel? usually worked with an old bloke called kieth

Brian Sheppard is my brother-in-law living in Woodhouse and a Wednesday fan.

Just joined the forum, how is it you didnt mention Uncle Mick & Uncle Pete

lol well old this forum but yes uncle Mick and Uncle Pete where there too ! :)