Your favourite games console/game

I have to disagree your eminence there were some great games on the Atari 2600, for the time when they first came out easily on a par with the spectrum

Try reading my post again! :hihi:

Try reading my post again! :hihi:

Sorry don't understand second bit, don't play computer games only have DS and Wii

In my youth

Sega master system

Wonderboy 3 & street fighter 2

Currently

Ps3

Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas

All of the GTA's

I am addicted to GermBuster on my Nintendo DS

Me too, what's your highest score?

RAGE is pretty awesome!

Me too, what's your highest score?

I think it was about 1600. I am back to the beginning now, because after 365 days, you have to start all over again.

Still loving my 360, although it still doesn't have the charm of the Commodore 64 from my youth! :(

Still loving my 360, although it still doesn't have the charm of the Commodore 64 from my youth! :(

Commodore 64? Pfft.. I preferred the Spectrum, the Xbox of the 80s! I'd welcome Xbox 360 updates of all the old Ultimate games as well, it could be done, Microsoft owns Rare, which was formed from the remains of what was Ultimate in the 80s.

I think it was about 1600. I am back to the beginning now, because after 365 days, you have to start all over again.

I know, I had that other week. Got back to around 6000 now but before I had 18,000plus. Also got Brain Training asnd that's just sent me back to beginning. Have you got Big Brain Academy?

Commodore 64? Pfft.. I preferred the Spectrum, the Xbox of the 80s! I'd welcome Xbox 360 updates of all the old Ultimate games as well, it could be done, Microsoft owns Rare, which was formed from the remains of what was Ultimate in the 80s.

Nah. The Spectrum was pants. I never had one because it was, quite literally, such a cheap and flimsy piece of tosh.

That said, some of the games were truly legendary and the C64 never got a look in. Atic Atac, Manic Miner; so many amazing games.

Hang on, wasn't this supposed to be a C64 loving post from me? Hmmm... :rolleyes:

Nah. The Spectrum was pants. I never had one because it was, quite literally, such a cheap and flimsy piece of tosh.

That said, some of the games were truly legendary and the C64 never got a look in. Atic Atac, Manic Miner; so many amazing games.

Hang on, wasn't this supposed to be a C64 loving post from me? Hmmm... :rolleyes:

tch the speccy was the dogs dangleys

as you said lol

manic miner

atic attack

pentatrator

chuckie egg

jetpac

ant attack

etc atc