Why are you here? (sheffield)

born in sheffield, left sheffield age 21, been back 3 times in 20yrs.

i miss certain things and family/friends, but i could`nt live there anymore

had a great 21yrs growing up there, bought the yorkshire/sheffield smarts

over the pond and have had an amaizing 20yrs here,snotty nose scruffy

urchin from darnell driving/meeting tony blair and 100s of others who`da

thunk.......

happy christmas to you all.

cheers dave

Moved here for a job after uni, now working in Leeds....

Came to study at the old Poly. Never got around to moving on.

Born and bred in sheffield, moved to greece for a bit where i met my (now) hubby, brought him up from London now we both live here happily together. (Aah)

I was born in sheffield, but emmigrated when I was 12, never stopped missing the place, the hole in the road, that statue of a man on the wall at snig hill, chestnut sellers on fargate, so glad I came back, there really is no better place!

Born 'n' Bred in Sheffield......

"Now't Wrong with Right Folk" !!

Camz

Also born and bread in Sheffield....lived for short periods in other places due to university and work but can honestly say there is no better place than Sheffield and i will never move away!

Sheffield born and bred ! and proud of that fact, im not saying i will never leave but if i did it would be for foreign shores, i cant think of anywhere better 2 live in the u.k .... sheffield is my city and i love it... when my daughter leaves home and i have fewer responsabilities somewhere warm would be lovley... but i would have to:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: have a sheffield retreat to return to:thumbsup: :thumbsup::love: :love: :love: :love:

im not in sheffield :P

i was born there tho....37 years ago

Born in Nether Edge Hospital on a warm Tuesday morning April 7th 1976, have lived in Sheffield ever since apart from 2 years in Grimsby for College from 16 to a week before my 19th birthday.

Brought up 30 miles away and have lived in several other places but chose to move here 15 years ago. Love the place and (many of) its inhabitants. Can't really imagine leaving, but if I won the lottery then somewhere warmer might appeal...

I came here 5 years ago to be with my (then) partner. That didn't work out, but I made my home here and have no plans to leave :)