Worst area in sheffield?

tinsley! is the worst area of sheffield, and nobody wants it not even sheffield city council, or rotherham council.

the manor is a stinking sess pit. top end of ecclesall is the best by a mile.

Difficult to say really. I'm probably also being biased but I like Hunters Bar area around Endcliffe Park. It just seems to have a buzz about the place.

I can understand why you like that area - I lived around Nether Edge for several years. I prefer Stannington now we have kids - its far less congested and has that rural feel to it.

I think most of the western side of the city is nice - Crookes, Fulwood, Dore etc. I think Bradfiled and Dungworth must be nice places to live. For me, Nethergate right at the top of Stannington must take some beating. We don't live there, though.

I hate Wincobank. Amongst the worst cap-head infested areas in Sheffield.

what is the worst area of sheffield?

The city centre (and it's getting worse):thumbsup:

Stannington is by far the best area in SHeffield.:)

Does that include the smack rat infested flats I seem to remember :mad:

Difficult to say really. I'm probably also being biased but I like Hunters Bar area around Endcliffe Park. It just seems to have a buzz about the place..
Yes, it's nice there but wait for contrary responses - there was one nutcase on a thread a few months ago claiming that Ecclesall Road around Hunter’s Bar was the worst area in Sheffield.

Off his head, obviously, but quite insistent.

the manor is a stinking sess pit. top end of ecclesall is the best by a mile.
I didn't know it was possible to describe the Manor in such positive terms.

what is the worst area of sheffield?. the city has so many nice and not so nice areas but which do you think is the worst?.

North Sheffield!!!

North Sheffield!!!

How dare you! That is a myth and unforgivable. NS is fabulous.

tinsley! is the worst area of sheffield, and nobody wants it not even sheffield city council, or rotherham council.

I am a photographer and did some work at Tinsley Green Centre and everyone was fantastic, so dont mock a place you don't know. I was lucky to meet the sister of Graeme Fellowes, the wonderful John Shuttleworth and Jilted John. Sally has put so much into Tinsley and is a wonderful human being. So leave it alone

Mosborough?? What makes you say that? There is far worse areas than Mosborough