Rainbow Forge Primary

Hi i was at carterlodge left in 1986, Hiya tracey i remember you was in your year, my form teacher was mr madden

If you mean Mrs Dawson who was at Rainbow Forge Infant School then yes,i lived next door to her on Carter Lodge Ave.She had a son called Peter and a daughter called Julie.

mrs Dawson still lives on carter lodge ave i lived 2 doors away until i married in 1975 i left carter lodge in 73

i went to carter lodge late 60s early 70s mrs Nott was the headmistress some of the names i remember from my year are Barbara Simmonds, Paula Lawless, Diane Bennet, Ann Preston, Janis Havenhand,Janice Baker, i lived on Carter Lodge ave (my parents still do) 2 doors away from Mrs Dawson who also still lives on the ave my brother stephen cropper also went to carter lodge and would have left around 76

Janis Baker is my younger sister lives in Wales now,i will tell her to get on the forum.

Lostrider;

I had a copy of the picture. It was lost in one of my many moves a long time ago.

I'm at the back. The VW is just behind me. The only photos I have are the ones from a Shakespear play we did. Or should I say my mother still has them.

With the death of Gerald Smith, that means there are three of my class mates now dead that I know of.

It would be interesting to know if the others are OK.

Names to faces:- First Row fron Raymond Hibble. Me Back (Third from Right) Stuart Wattam, Gerald Smith as already said Back row Right. Paul Havenhand (Back row) second from left.

I left in 67 I know who bonner was it was his middle name after his grandfather

Anyone got any pictures of rainbow forge junior school birley  spa lane hackenthorpe 

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 15:16, smudge111 said:

Anyone got any pictures of rainbow forge junior school birley  spa lane hackenthorpe 

There are a few on the picturesheffield.com  site.

I went to rainbow forge primary 1959 to64

I remember Mr Roberts I'm Pamela bagley I had 4sisters and 2brothers