Wedding photographer recommendations

I Can Recomend Anthony Keye From Swallownest.

I Have Done Wedding Make Up For A Few Years Now And Worked Along Side Him On The Mornings Of The Weddings. He Is Great.

Hi, i got married last year and would recommend my photographer. Lovely people who really care about what they're doing and go out of their way to make sure you have a fabulous day. The link is below, all details are on it.

http://www.pictureboxstudio.co.uk

Try AB Photography, you get two photographers for the price of one! They did ours and everyone was really impressed.

I need to build a portfolio, happy to be a second photographer.

w w w.hhphotography.moonfruit.com

xxxx

Hi

Me and my girlfriend are planning our wedding for August 16th next year. We thought about getting a willing friend to take the pics but realised that to get some decent quality snaps we will need a pro!

We are trying (as im sure most people do) to keep costs down but do understand that this is a skilled job. Hopefully, if we can find someone local and independent it will be better and cheaper that the fancy companies advertised.

We have two important requirements - the first is that we will be able to keep all the pics taken on a CD/DVD i.e. not just select certain ones for a brochure. Equally important is that we have someone with a sense of humour who would enjoy being at our wedding for the afternoon.

If you know of anyone who is good or are interested yourself then please get in touch,

Thanks

Dave and Ash

We're getting married on a budget and with just a small unconventional 'do' with a few close freinds. Does anyone know of a photographer who might come out for a Saturday morning wedding and just take a few pictures - just a few of the smiling couple (!) and a group shot of all our friends who are there? We definitely don't want all the 'standard' poses!!

We've thought about encouraging everyone to bring cameras on the day to get as many photos as possible to choose from, but would really like a 'professional' looking one or two as well.

Hi there,

I did something similar for a couple this August. When is your wedding?

Thanks,

Carrie.

We used Clive Pickering in Barnsley (he travels all over though) and he was fantastic, a real character and definitely got the best out of us and the guests and we got some unusual shots too. He'll take as many or as few as you want, there is a £45 attendance fee then you simply buy as many or as few as you want after that, no set album or fixed prices etc.

We used Clive Pickering in Barnsley (he travels all over though) and he was fantastic, a real character and definitely got the best out of us and the guests and we got some unusual shots too. He'll take as many or as few as you want, there is a £45 attendance fee then you simply buy as many or as few as you want after that, no set album or fixed prices etc.

Oh thats good! What are the prices like of the individual photos?

Yes most of my work is informal and my prices are really good too! :)